OT: best comedy movies

Advertisement
dFCAXNAt_c3A_wIHIifbV7eM4vCUJJyxya7harJ5DUyQUak0n0WJ95WEMefBk3LYxYHonq5KG_Tce2_y8h5oq8MsGg5-IYjHWrcqo7Q7-muuUMRr_5_fqJD4ILEdATC6txWrBd4ufHxzqo9n6grlMUUY

Advertisement
Never laughed as hard as the first time I watched Borat. Zoolander if you’re in the right “state of mind”

Advertisement
In living color wouldn’t even be allowed on any platform today. Some of those skits wouldn’t even get passed any producer right now. People would lose their minds. That’s probably why there aren’t any re-runs.

Last edited:
Ok so I think its a hands down that coming to America is in the top 5 if not the top 3 of all time favorites.

Yes, yes fck you too. Man I have watched that movie like 25 to 30 times. Maybe more actually. im super biased but I think EWediing crashers is right there with coming to America. I mean can you really quote more lines from one film more then wedding crashers. I mean stupid **** like lock it up where they go back and fifth is juts to much. Whats even more crazy is the two of them add lib most of that film. If you watch the out takes of that film off a dvd its insane how they came up with the skit. Who knew Owen Wilson dad was an army serargent and he was the one who used the line lock it up. The stories of that film are amazing if you have the dvd. The crab cakes and football line was also an add lib by the actor from that scene.
Wedding Crashers is a very funny movie....top 10 for me. However, to say that it is "right there" with, and has more quotable lines than Coming to America, is just blasphemous.

In living color wouldn’t even be aloud on any platform today. Some of those skits wouldn’t even get passed any producer right now. People would lose their minds. That’s probably why there aren’t any re-runs.

I watch In living color on you tube at least once a month. One of my favorite shows ever, loaded with an unreal cast. Keenan is one of underrated comedy geniuses of my life. Great writer and also a good comedic actor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back