OT: best comedy movies

Advertisement
Talladega Nights. Baby Jesus v full grown Jesus. Just funny.

My Cousin Vinny was also laugh out loud funny in the theater.

Why has no one mentioned The Hateful Eight

Beautifully cinematography, a tight storyline, and somehow Tarantino manages to make gory violence and cruelty funny as fūck

In my opinion, might be Samuel L Jackson‘s best performance.

D5E732AB-17E0-4E0D-A7DF-17C408C687EC.jpeg

Friday . Life (Eddie Murphy ) , Brewster's Millions , The Toy , Fifth element , Booty Call ,

Let's do a bracket like ......

Advertisement
I'll add Austin Powers 1 and 2, Friday 2 and 3, HHf aked, All the Madea plays and movies where she has a big role, and Money talks (even though it's not a comedy).

Coming back to add Booty Call, Repo (Michael Blackson), How to be a player, Blue Streak, Big Mommas House 1, Home alone 1 and 2, Waterboy, Duece Bigalow, Car Wash, Bustin Loose, The Wash, and Baby Boy

Last edited:
Advertisement
So I haven't kept up with ****nio Hall. Is he still acting?

Also they have to bring back SoulGlo
All of the primary original actors are in the new movie, including ****nio Hall. He recently just released a stand up comedy special on Netflix. I tried to watch it, but honestly, it sounded like one of his monologues from his late night show in the 90's. I turned it off after 10 minutes.

Also.........

200 (2).gif

Advertisement
All of the primary original actors are in the new movie, including ****nio Hall. He recently just released a stand up comedy special on Netflix. I tried to watch it, but honestly, it sounded like one of his monologues from his late night show in the 90's. I turned it off after 10 minutes.

Also.........

View attachment 113818

Dam I just looked up the actor who played SoulGo and he's not going to be in the new movie. He's a director of the show Chicago PD

Oh it's been mentioned my friend. Latrine!!!!
HAHAHAHA i didn't notice that. I mean i was pretty young when that movie came out, but i do remember it well. We used to have the VHS. The part where they're at the fancy dinner and the translation was flaming bulls balls always made me laugh.

My faith in CIS is restored since it was mentioned before my post. Thank you!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back