OT: best comedy movies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol.

I mentioned this in another thread a few months ago that I managed to sneak a line from Coming to America into my wedding vows. Every college essay that I've written has had at least 1 line from Coming to America in it.

I am obsessed with that movie, man. I seriously have a problem. Lol
Frfr, I thought I was the only one who was that obsessed with that movie. I literally got myself singing queen to be as my voicemail intro. I find myself quoting that movie a few times a day. My #1 🐐 movie.

Advertisement
Coming to America
Friday
Half Baked
Don't be a Menace
How High
American Pie
Blue Streak
The Ladies Man
Head Of State
CB4
Fear of a Black Hat (super underrated)
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
Harlem Nights
The Haunted Mansion
Office Space (my 2nd favorite of all time)
Walk Hard the Dewey Cox story (outrageously funny)
Anchorman (one of the top 5 of all time)
Do The Right Thing
Bamboozled (although it's not really a comedy)
Soon as I seen that title I thought "I'm black yall and I'm black yall and I'm blackity black yes I'm black yall" 😂😂

Mike Epps told Lavell Crawford while being shot at "Shut up fatboy before I throw a cheese burger and force you to make a decision!" 😂😂😂😂

Soon as I seen that title I thought "I'm black yall and I'm black yall and I'm blackity black yes I'm black yall" 😂😂
People don't know about Fear of a Black Hat, it was basically a spoof of CB4, but was funny AF lol.

One of my favorite funny movies is: It's Complicated
My favorite classics are: Police Academy and 24Hours and The Hangover and Easy Money and My Cousin Vinny

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thought it was just me. I was rolling the entire time I watch it. I'm half Italian with my mom for Brooklyn, my dad from Bama and I am a trail attorney. who was always a little short on Civil Procedure but long on bs. For me the judge was all that. Been in front of many a fine judge that sounded and acted the same way, only they usually were strapped. Can you say "yutes"?

Coming to America was classic but is it cheating to roll in Darth?

And when the prosecutor described the crime as "high-****".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back