The Ladies Man
Head Of State
CB4
Fear of a Black Hat (super underrated)
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
Harlem Nights
The Haunted Mansion
Office Space (my 2nd favorite of all time)
Walk Hard the Dewey Cox story (outrageously funny)
Anchorman (one of the top 5 of all time)
Do The Right Thing
Bamboozled (although it's not really a comedy)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coming to America
Friday
Half Baked
Don't be a Menace
How High
American Pie
Blue Streak
The Ladies Man
Head Of State
CB4
Fear of a Black Hat (super underrated)
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
Harlem Nights
The Haunted Mansion
Office Space (my 2nd favorite of all time)
Walk Hard the Dewey Cox story (outrageously funny)
Anchorman (one of the top 5 of all time)
Do The Right Thing
Bamboozled (although it's not really a comedy)
Great list. This is obviously not in order considering that you have Anchorman in your top 5 but it is listed close to the bottom. I'm curious. What's your top 5?

1584376373170.gif

Advertisement
How no one has mentioned My Cousin Vinny yet is a travesty
Thought it was just me. I was rolling the entire time I watch it. I'm half Italian with my mom for Brooklyn, my dad from Bama and I am a trail attorney. who was always a little short on Civil Procedure but long on bs. For me the judge was all that. Been in front of many a fine judge that sounded and acted the same way, only they usually were strapped. Can you say "yutes"?

Coming to America was classic but is it cheating to roll in Darth?

Advertisement
Great list. This is obviously not in order considering that you have Anchorman in your top 5 but it is listed close to the bottom. I'm curious. What's your top 5?
Friday
Office Space
Anchorman
Don't be a Menace
& a tie between Walk Hard/ Coming to America

Blue streak, Half Baked & the Ladies Man are all close too, loved all those movies.

Friday
Office Space
Anchorman
Don't be a Menace
& a tie between Walk Hard/ Coming to America

Blue streak, Half Baked & the Ladies Man are all close too, loved all those movies.
Nice! People sleep on Ladies Man, but that movie is a gem. My top five......

1. Coming to America

2. Talladega Night's
3. Life
4. Tropic Thunder
5. Anchorman

2-5 are all interchangeable, depending on my mood. Coming to America will always hold down the top spot for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! People sleep on Ladies Man, but that movie is a gem. My top five......

1. Coming to America

2. Talladega Night's
3. Life
4. Tropic Thunder
5. Anchorman

2-5 are all interchangeable, depending on my mood. Coming to America will always hold down the top spot for me.
Yeah people sleep on Tim Meadows but he's one of the funniest comedy actors in the game.

And yeah Coming To America is just an all-time classic, Eddie Murphy in his prime was untouchable, his comedies were all homeruns & stand the test of time.

I have Friday as my #1 but it has more to do with the sentimental value of it because it was such a big part of my childhood, it was hilarious too no doubt, but it was just such a coming of age movie for me personally.

But Office Space is probably my actual favorite comedy, I know the whole **** thing by memory, it's such a stand alone funny movie & has so many hilarious quotes. It was really ahead of its time.

Advertisement
Back