OT: best comedy movies

Something About Mary was the funniest movie I ever saw. The first time. Ever since, when you know it's coming, it's not funny.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Young Frankenstein. It still cracks me up every time when Peter Boyle sings Putting On The Ritz.

Advertisement
1584361216346.gif

Advertisement
Coming to America goes without saying. After that there’s several but I’ll mention one that hasn’t been mentioned, Raising Arizona. Just the way they talk, makes me laugh every time. Actually you can find a lot of humor in the Coen brothers movies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Movie43 is really bottom of the barrel **** & fart joke type stuff, but hysterical. Tropic Thunder is a favorite. Tom Cruise does his best work, guy should do more comedy.

Go Canes!

Since everything else has been mentioned - one of my guilty pleasures is You Don't Mess with the Zohan. It's so ridiculous I find it funny. Definitely a stoner movie IMO.

Advertisement
Spaceballs, Fletch, Anyalyze This, Analyze That, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Monty Python's Meaning of Life, Kings of Comedy (it's not a "movie", but its fantastic), 40 year old virgin, Step brothers, Ted, The hangovers, Bad teacher, Superbad, Daddy's home, Get hard, Knocked up, Harold and Kumar, School of Rock, Bruce almighty, The longest yard, all the Rush hours, Road trip, Kiss kiss bang bang

Advertisement
Back