OT: Beirut Explosion

The best part of this 2020 is that we are literally setting up for a **** Fortnite Battle Royal on a global scale. Everything is a conspiracy and someone is out to get someone.
Aliens, *******, federal reserve, illuminaty, deep state, q anon, deez nuts anon your moms chin.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing can be a coincidence, human error, or just a freak occurrence.

Car got broken into? It was the clintons!
Got the runs? Deep state tapped into your web searchEs and sprinkled E. coli in your Starbucks (Ive never seen that barista before)

Price of gold went up? ******* scheme to manipulate my 401k.
Dont drink the water!!

Anyone here remember in the 90’s when dudes thought Popeyes was only in the hood caise they were trying to sterilize black peole?
Or that Snapple has a picture of slave ships?
That’s soft compared to the sht were dealing with now.

I think you should have some gold holdings in your 401K just to cover your bases. Zionists notwithstanding.

Advertisement
The best part of this 2020 is that we are literally setting up for a **** Fortnite Battle Royal on a global scale. Everything is a conspiracy and someone is out to get someone.
Aliens, *******, federal reserve, illuminaty, deep state, q anon, deez nuts anon your moms chin.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing can be a coincidence, human error, or just a freak occurrence.

Car got broken into? It was the clintons!
Got the runs? Deep state tapped into your web searchEs and sprinkled E. coli in your Starbucks (Ive never seen that barista before)

Price of gold went up? ******* scheme to manipulate my 401k.
Dont drink the water!!

Anyone here remember in the 90’s when dudes thought Popeyes was only in the hood caise they were trying to sterilize black peole?
Or that Snapple has a picture of slave ships?
That’s soft compared to the sht were dealing with now.
Or that God damned Indian shooting a star lie!

Would love to visit Jerusalem too and is on the bucket list. That would be an awesome experience!
My wife went with my sister a couple years ago. Just watching their videos was uplifting. She came back a different person. In 2022 I will have had enough of work and plan about a month trip over with stops in Rome one way and Paris the other.

Carter wasn't a crisis leader. Things moved fast and he couldn't make a decision. He's have been fine in peaceful times, but wasn't the man for turmoil.

I was not a Carter fan, but for all his admirable accomplishments, the one thing he did that I disliked was breaking the tradition of commenting on a successor's performance. Granted it was just another brick in the wall of civil discourse, but I think more gets accomplished with a sense of decorum.
Yeah, I disliked him too. In today's world I have been trying to not fall into refusing to give credit where do. We are in a state of civil war that has been going on under cover for years but is about to burst into the open and all room for discourse has been removed. On Carter, every time I look at old tax returns I wonder why I hated him. I made a fortune during his years and the deductions where great. He must have been bad.

Advertisement
My wife went with my sister a couple years ago. Just watching their videos was uplifting. She came back a different person. In 2022 I will have had enough of work and plan about a month trip over with stops in Rome one way and Paris the other.
Jerusalem was unique. Love to see it again.

Right now Israel is experiencing bad coronavirus....many Arab villages and ultra orthodox ****** villages have been resistant to social distancing, etc. The Arab villages are apparently coming around—the village leaders are more responsible. Many of the ultra orthodox (known as Haredi) communities less so. Many other Israelis are disgusted with the Haredi.

Hopefully things will be back to normal in 2022.

I went to Israel ...Incredible, Incredible experience...Will be going to Egypt in the next 6months....Have a family member who owns a production company/Content house in NYC...who has a 6yr Mini series/(Scripted) in production about Queen Nefertiti....will be on Netflix and several others called "Pharaoh"....Rhianna is playing Nefertiti....his company is TerraHouse Productions....I've always wanted to visit the Valley of the Kings...and my wish is about to come true...

Last edited:
CanesFam....Rhianna as Queen Nefertiti....I have in my possession the entire 1st 2yrs of production....
20200907_053540.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Right in Two​

Tool

Angels on the sideline
Puzzled and amused
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly old monkeys
Where there's one you're bound to divide it
Right in two
Angels on the sideline
Baffled and confused
Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
They forge a blade, and where there's one they're bound to divide it
Right in two
Right in two
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys give them thumbs, they make a club
And beat their brother down
How they survive so misguided is a mystery
Repugnant is a Creature who would squander the ability
To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here
Cut and divide it all right in two
Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky and
Fight over life, over blood, over air and light
Over love, over sun, over another
Fight for the time, for the one, for the rise and
Angels on the sideline again
Been so long with patience and reason
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end
Right in two
Right in two

Sorry, been listening to a lot of Tool lately. Heavy metal that somehow helps me calm my mind.
Awesome song. Video puts it all into perspective and it’s so true. Tool and Maynard have some deep lyrics.

I went to Israel ...Incredible, Incredible experience...Will be going to Egypt in the next 6months....Have a family member who owns a production company/Content house in NYC...who has a 6yr Mini series/(Scripted) in production about Queen Nefertiti....will be on Netflix and several others called "Pharaoh"....Rhianna is playing Nefertiti....his company is TerraHouse Productions....I've always wanted to visit the Valley of the Kings...and my wish is about to come true...
Sorry about delay getting back to this. Been busy taking advantage of opportunity to making some extra $$$ the last couple weeks. I completely missed the start of football.

I was in Egypt many years ago. As history nut, it was unbelievable. What they could do back then is amazing. I was too young to really appreciate the beauty, so enjoy.

We cancelled our trip to Holy Land just before everything over there shut down. Will probable finally retire in summer of 2022 and figure all will be quiet by then. We are planning longer Israel trip with stops in Paris and Rome coming and going. The weeks events give me some hope that Palestine will have its own nation by then and some peace and prosperity taking hold. Might be dreaming.

Jerusalem was unique. Love to see it again.

Right now Israel is experiencing bad coronavirus....many Arab villages and ultra orthodox ****** villages have been resistant to social distancing, etc. The Arab villages are apparently coming around—the village leaders are more responsible. Many of the ultra orthodox (known as Haredi) communities less so. Many other Israelis are disgusted with the Haredi.

Hopefully things will be back to normal in 2022.
Some people are much more family and neighborhood centric than most Americans have become. Even here we see greater incidence of the virus among groups that value family more. That said, I think the virus we be history by then. Given the events of this week, I dare to hope that 2022 will be better than normal. I have some very long term contacts over there and they are excited. I pray they are right.

Advertisement
Sorry about delay getting back to this. Been busy taking advantage of opportunity to making some extra $$$ the last couple weeks. I completely missed the start of football.

I was in Egypt many years ago. As history nut, it was unbelievable. What they could do back then is amazing. I was too young to really appreciate the beauty, so enjoy.

We cancelled our trip to Holy Land just before everything over there shut down. Will probable finally retire in summer of 2022 and figure all will be quiet by then. We are planning longer Israel trip with stops in Paris and Rome coming and going. The weeks events give me some hope that Palestine will have its own nation by then and some peace and prosperity taking hold. Might be dreaming.
Loved Israel....wanted to do the Egypt excursion as well...but at the time alittle to dangerous...But will be in Egypt in the next 3-4 months...being the Archaeology buff I am....I've always wanted to walk in the Valley of the Kings...

Loved Israel....wanted to do the Egypt excursion as well...but at the time alittle to dangerous...But will be in Egypt in the next 3-4 months...being the Archaeology buff I am....I've always wanted to walk in the Valley of the Kings...
Valley of the Kings will be like Heaven to you, then. Enjoy.

Some people are much more family and neighborhood centric than most Americans have become. Even here we see greater incidence of the virus among groups that value family more. That said, I think the virus we be history by then. Given the events of this week, I dare to hope that 2022 will be better than normal. I have some very long term contacts over there and they are excited. I pray they are right.
During Pre Production on Nefertitti's 1st season....it became very Dangerous, so filming came to an abrupt halt....It took my cousin another 3 months to get the go ahead to film the rest in Australia and Spain....both countries were more than. Happy with filming in there countries....
Too Hostile in the Middle east....

Advertisement
@Gatorhater ...if you Google Terra House Productions...it will give you an idea about the production....My cousin (Rick) has done bunches of projects...from doing all of Ludicrous's Videos...to working with Maya Angelou...to Producing China Blacks Video that almost won a Grammy...

@Gatorhater ...if you Google Terra House Productions...it will give you an idea about the production....My cousin (Rick) has done bunches of projects...from doing all of Ludicrous's Videos...to working with Maya Angelou...to Producing China Blacks Video that almost won a Grammy...
The pyramids are older than what is stated as historical fact imo. But I wear a tinfoil hat.

The head Egyptologist has been silencing anything new or anyone with any dissent to the academic narrative.
Some of the most amazing and puzzling things about the great pyramids and the rest of that area isn’t even discussed or talked about cause they literally have no answers to how or why things were built.

Advertisement
Back