OT: Beirut Explosion

Ad hominem attacks is a debate tactic for losers. You are flailing at this point. But at least you are attempting a discussion instead of going on your typical school girl emoji rant.
Let me help you along since you are actually trying to get involved in a rare discussion instead of emoji slinging. Going back to my original post you said that it was possible Israel could have been involved "you wouldn't put it past them" and I proposed a rationale why which you really haven't refuted.

You simply attacked it without any substantial rebuttal. And, you are talking out both sides of your mouth. Take a position and defend it.

You see, that's how debate works. Actually having to defend a position instead of deflecting to avoid having to actually exhibit a coherent thought process that can be reasonably defended.

So let's here a defense why you think it wasn't them. Who may have been responsible, assuming it was an "attack" of some sort?
Eh you want him to defend saying "Isreal might have had a part to play" while defending killing hundreds of innocents because of the tactics of the hundreds of thousands of Israeli enemies.

You cry in your word salads about ad hominem attacks but started with the "stick to emojies you're ignorant".

Many posts of just straight cry.

Advertisement
Ok, my fault and my apology. Because your last post, clears up that you are intellectually inferior; that you believe you can make **** up without pushback and it must be accepted. it’s apparent you’re another poorly reared millennial.

In short: I agreed with rva Cane. Your initial post was bull****, it didn’t require refutation. I’m not going to do your work for you; I’m going to watch you flop around like a fish out of water - knowing that you’re fully out of your depth, even though you’re too stupid to recognize it.

More ad hominem. That's it? That is considered your push back? LOL.

Are you willing to discourse with no more personal attacks, or no? Willing to give you the benefit of doubt. Maybe take a few deep breaths before responding.

If not, that's ok. I can move on to more productive things to do with my time.

More ad hominem. That's it? That is considered your push back? LOL.

Are you willing to discourse with no more personal attacks, or no? Willing to give you the benefit of doubt. Maybe take a few deep breaths before responding.

If not, that's ok. I can move on to more productive things to do with my time.
Oh, I get it now. The object is to repeat what you posted last time. Let me try...

You’re wrong. What you wrote shows that you really don’t have nearly the command of this subject that you stupidly think you do. I’m not going to educate an ignorant **** like you. Do your own work.

Advertisement
Oh, I get it now. The object is to repeat what you posted last time. Let me try...

You’re wrong. What you wrote shows that you really don’t have nearly the command of this subject that you stupidly think you do. I’m not going to educate an ignorant **** like you. Do your own work.
LOL.

Israel has made many disproportionate responses in her relatively short tenure as a country on earth, but despite you insistence … I’m with at @RVACane — this doesn’t say Israel at all. Would I put it past the Israelis? No, of course not; however, your ”theory”, though passing the laugh test, fails the smell test.
Short history as a country????

For someone who's screen name references the Hebrew God, you are very ignorant of Israel's history.

Instead of spending so much of your time on CIS down voting people, perhaps you should spend some of that time reading the Bible.

Short history as a country????

For someone who's screen name references the Hebrew God, you are very ignorant of Israel's history.

Instead of spending so much of your time on CIS down voting people, perhaps you should spend some of that time reading the Bible.
Short history as a country.
You appear to be more ignorant on Israel history.
You…need Jesus.

Eh you want him to defend saying "Isreal might have had a part to play" while defending killing hundreds of innocents because of the tactics of the hundreds of thousands of Israeli enemies.

You cry in your word salads about ad hominem attacks but started with the "stick to emojies you're ignorant".

Many posts of just straight cry.
No personal attacks in my last post. At all. I already gave a rationale based on the use of asymmetrical tactics used by terrorists that includes using innocent civilians as fodder.

Israel does drop leaflets letting civilians know to get out of a building if they intend to attack it because maybe HAMAs set up an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of an apartment building or something like that.

But sometimes that gives the terrorists warning too and they just move it somewhere else.

If Israel was responsible (I know it's a big "if") the fact civilians were killed is just part of war. They don't intentionally target civilians unlike the other side. Missiles are fired all the time at Israeli civilian population centers, and terrorist have no qualms putting on suicide bomb belts and blowing up a bakery or a restaurant because they are easy targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No personal attacks in my last post. At all. I already gave a rationale based on the use of asymmetrical tactics used by terrorists that includes using innocent civilians as fodder.

Israel does drop leaflets letting civilians know to get out of a building if they intend to attack it because maybe HAMAs set up an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of an apartment building or something like that.

But sometimes that gives the terrorists warning too and they just move it somewhere else.

If Israel was responsible (I know it's a big "if") the fact civilians were killed is just part of war. They don't intentionally target civilians unlike the other side. Missiles are fired all the time at Israeli civilian population centers, and terrorist have no qualms putting on suicide bomb belts and blowing up a bakery or a restaurant because they are easy targets.
When you were spoon fed that propaganda as a baby they left the true versions on your chin and your bib; the same can be said from you sucking from the **** of fake facts.

Advertisement
When you were spoon fed that propaganda as a baby they left the true versions on your chin and your bib; the same can be said from you sucking from the **** of fake facts.
You do realize those "true" versions are often not really true, right?

Tactics depend on the nature of the threat and evolve over time.

Except the classic half pincer movement. That worked every time on the A Team.

Advertisement
Back