OT: Beirut Explosion

That is a stupid comment for several reasons:
1) You are comparing troops that were kept in countries for decades after a war to supplies provided after a disaster;
2) Israel cannot even give the aid directly. They have to give it through indirect channels because of the fact that the two countries are still officially at war, which is largely because Hezbollah and similar groups are capitalizing on the unrest in what was and is a beautiful country;
3) I noticed you did not include any of the Muslim countries that sent aid as imperialists, of which there were few. I also noticed that you did not criticize the other Muslim countries that are not presently at war with Lebanon, and still did not send aid, of which there are many.

Please try to use some critical thinking outside of the PLO and BDS talking points.

I used those examples because weve been providing aid and troops to them for over 70 years now. Our occupation in the middle east isnt directed at specific countries its about terrorist networks that shift from country to country.

This could very well be just an unfortunate accident but you cant deny that its straight out of the israel playbook that spans decades. Its only reasonable to be mildly suspicious.

Advertisement
I used those examples because weve been providing aid and troops to them for over 70 years now. Our occupation in the middle east isnt directed at specific countries its about terrorist networks that shift from country to country.

This could very well be just an unfortunate accident but you cant deny that its straight out of the israel playbook that spans decades. Its only reasonable to be mildly suspicious.
You're just mad they finally found Saddam's WMD's . . .

So trump is out here telling reporters and the world that it was a terrorist attack but its too sensitive for the dod to...nvm you're right lol
That was probably discussed. He didn’t say who it was . He believes it was an attack which was probably discussed as a possibility. An attack doesn’t have to be overt with a missile or bomb. Could have been sabotage. If you have been following anything in the ME , Iran has been dealing with a series of “accidental” explosions at various facilities for months. Now the seat of Hezbollah (with ties to Iran) has one in what appears to be a storage warehouse where chemicals sometimes used to make explosives were being stored.

That was probably discussed. He didn’t say who it was . He believes it was an attack which was probably discussed as a possibility. An attack doesn’t have to be overt with a missile or bomb. Could have been sabotage. If you have been following anything in the ME , Iran has been dealing with a series of “accidental” explosions at various facilities for months. Now the seat of Hezbollah (with ties to Iran) has one in what appears to be a storage warehouse where chemicals sometimes used to make explosives were being stored.
Lol he believes different than what his dod is saying publicly. Someone is lying and it's never daddy.

Advertisement
This is from a friend who is talking to his family over there daily:
"The poisonous fumes went everywhere. Glass was shattered throughout the city. So no one could protect themselves indoors from even breathing this stuff. We pray for their safety"
"t is apparently the 3rd strongest explosions after the two Hiroshima bombs. It is the first non-war explosion ever."

You are conflating so many different issues to get to your basic point of Israel always has to be the bad guy, that I do not even know where to begin.

First, you are talking about the US's foreign policy following a war. Then, you are talking about the US's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Then, out of no where you shift to Israel and say it is right out of their playbook, as if there was never an issue between different Muslim countries, sects of religion, or anything else. But for the sake of argument, let's say this was bomb material that Hezbollah or another one of their peer organizations were keeping, presumably to use in an attack on Israel. Do you expect Israel to sit back and wait for that bomb to go off in their country? No other country in the world would be held to that standard, so I am not sure why Israel would, other than your PLO/BDS propaganda.

You are conflating so many different issues to get to your basic point of Israel always has to be the bad guy, that I do not even know where to begin.

First, you are talking about the US's foreign policy following a war. Then, you are talking about the US's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Then, out of no where you shift to Israel and say it is right out of their playbook, as if there was never an issue between different Muslim countries, sects of religion, or anything else. But for the sake of argument, let's say this was bomb material that Hezbollah or another one of their peer organizations were keeping, presumably to use in an attack on Israel. Do you expect Israel to sit back and wait for that bomb to go off in their country? No other country in the world would be held to that standard, so I am not sure why Israel would, other than your PLO/BDS propaganda.
I was talking about inperialist playbooks. And no i dont expect israel to sit on this info hence why everyone is side eyeing them.

It could just as easily be a terrorist attack. It could just as easily be a false flag. It could as easily be a carelessly discarded cigarette.

Between the explosion damage, the economic damage, the food supply damage, and the health issues from the toxic smoke, this is tragic for the Lebanese.

Advertisement
It could just as easily be a terrorist attack. It could just as easily be a false flag. It could as easily be a carelessly discarded cigarette.

Between the explosion damage, the economic damage, the food supply damage, and the health issues from the toxic smoke, this is tragic for the Lebanese.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I was talking about inperialist playbooks. And no i dont expect israel to sit on this info hence why everyone is side eyeing them.
Cool... here is a new age imperialist playbook. China lending money to developing countries and businesses that are sure to default. But I am sure you have no problems with them. With that, I am done.

Lying DOD again! I just don't know why orange dad would call the general great if they are lying...the generals should be added to the fake news list!
It's like he can't trust the DoD or the intelligence community at large but still somehow is informed enough to make these immediate assessments.....which he immediately shares with the fake news....the TRUE enemy of the people.

My dude truly has figured it all out. 8 more years! (The Saudis will have nuked that entire area by then so we won't even have to worry about these discussions any longer)

Lol he believes different than what his dod is saying publicly. Someone is lying and it's never daddy.
Yeah, being lied to by public officials only started with the Trump administration so maybe you have a point there. We know Barry's admin. was always straight up with the people.

Advertisement
Yeah, being lied to by public officials only started with the Trump administration so maybe you have a point there. We know Barry's admin. was always straight up with the people.
What does that have to do with now? I thought this was going to be the shining beacon of truth administration...unlike Barry's?

Advertisement
Back