OT: Beirut Explosion

Advertisement
Lebanese officials already confirmed that the contents in the warehouse had been seized from a cargo ship awhile ago.

Apparently the harbor master wanted the contents out of the warehouse because of how dangerous and volatile they can be, but everything was being held up in court due to determine who was going to pay the fines, fees, etc...

Man, America faces a weird choice come November. A man that says things he shouldn't, and a man that says things that make absolutely no sense.
Or you could just vote for Biden... Oh lol s I kid I kid

Advertisement
It would have been wise for him to say it looked like weapon grade explosives. It does not mean it was an attack, but that the explosives were more than fireworks. It looked like explosives that would be used in an attack.

On the flip side, Joe Biden would say, "Is it the 3rd of July over there?"

Man, America faces a weird choice come November. A man that says things he shouldn't, and a man that says things that make absolutely no sense.
"We get the government we deserve." - not always an applicable theory but it does often hold true.

Imagine if one day we actually lived in a political environment and a society where the mindset on Election Day was able to be that of choosing between the better of the two (or more) candidates instead of the lesser of two mediocre to bad to outright horrible (see 2016) ones?

One can dream. Pass me the Everclear and cocaine in the interim.

What makes you say this?
Habit is my best guess. For the last 2,000 years, whenever something terrible happens - everything from plagues to famine to world war - the easy (and oft travelled) route has been blame the “boogeyman.”

Just ignore the whole “whoops, we left 3,000 tons of ammonium nitrate lying around a warehouse - at our main site of economic infrastructure, no less” and say the Israelis dropped a nuke. Simple. And plenty of people will just shrug and say “sounds right.”

Haha. My sauces are telling me that they don't know why he chooses to immediately spitball theories more haphazardly than even the worst CIS porster only to be immediately contradicted by his own government/military officials that he initially pretends to cite.

Like just chill, Mr. President. Nobody is giving you any points for immediately running your mouth to the press like the drunk at the end of the bar hoping somebody...anybody... will talk to to him.

So your "sauces" tell you they don't know anything (neither do mine) but you still choose to come to a certain conclusion based on?????? Let me guess....feelings?

Advertisement
He needs to keep his mouth shut but definitely not a tough choice.....if you love God, family, country, guns/freedom, etc. It's simple...KAG!
While I agree, it is not so black and white for many. If I were a middle of the road voter, I'd have a tough choice. I wish Trump would dial it back and act more Presidential. Biden needs to remember the name of the country and position he is running for.

"We get the government we deserve." - not always an applicable theory but it does often hold true.

Imagine if one day we actually lived in a political environment and a society where the mindset on Election Day was able to be that of choosing between the better of the two (or more) candidates instead of the lesser of two mediocre to bad to outright horrible (see 2016) ones?

One can dream. Pass me the Everclear and cocaine in the interim.
This is what happens when the two party system has a stranglehold on power. It's sad. No matter how bad Trump is perceived to be, Joe Biden appears to be suffering from a serious mental issue. I would vote for Obama, George Bush Sr, and Jr, Reggie Bush, either Clinton, the Clinton, Oklahoma street sign, Walter Mondale, or anyone over a man that appears to be suffering from dementia.

Habit is my best guess. For the last 2,000 years, whenever something terrible happens - everything from plagues to famine to world war - the easy (and oft travelled) route has been blame the “boogeyman.”

Just ignore the whole “whoops, we left 3,000 tons of ammonium nitrate lying around a warehouse - at our main site of economic infrastructure, no less” and say the Israelis dropped a nuke. Simple. And plenty of people will just shrug and say “sounds right.”
I don’t understand a word of what you just posted. Why don’t you try again, and pretend you’re talking to a five-year-old. Maybe I’ll understand it then

I don’t understand a word of what you just posted. Why don’t you try again, and pretend you’re talking to a five-year-old. Maybe I’ll understand it then
Okay. I haven’t spoken to a 5 year old since I was 5 years old, so I might be a bit out of practice, but here goes.

You asked - why would someone say “Israel did it.” I answered - it’s just a knee jerk.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know the running story is Ammonium Nitrate, but are there any credible Geiger readings from Beirut?

My first thought was, “looks like Mossad found a Hezbollah weapons depot and told the IDF about it. A day later I’m not so sure. The Israelis are absolute pros at killing, spying, and sabotaging on the highest levels. I think they could’ve neutralized that site without collateral damage, or being caught. Sounds like negligence.

So your "sauces" tell you they don't know anything (neither do mine) but you still choose to come to a certain conclusion based on?????? Let me guess....feelings?
I wasn't the one coming to conclusions. I was commentating about a guy that stepped to a podium yesterday to offer his "conclusions" and then was immediately undercut by his own DoD stating that we've seen no proof yet at all to substantiate his claims. Could just be a gut "feeling" he's running with again if we're talkin' feelings.

Advertisement
I wasn't the one coming to conclusions. I was commentating about a guy that stepped to a podium yesterday to offer his "conclusions" and then was immediately undercut by his own DoD stating that we've seen no proof yet at all to substantiate his claims. Could just be a gut "feeling" he's running with again if we're talkin' feelings.
Have you seen a doctor yet for your TDS?

I'm no nuclear physicist, but I'm pretty sure that a nuclear explosion leaves a large amount of radioactivity behind that's easily detected by Geiger counters.

You might want to rethink your choice of font here.
It's cool to be ignorant these days...

NTI_Ya0pQVvBf-nX0bRrnsRTTL0KTTZcexR76q6N_C3qtJhsR0IKshvGbbEGoT02a7ydon74jkTi7XsXknKB_pD2o-iOT57C7Gc78fYLOGo115zJXeepmVf8aCqPKsPXZl6U8q65GPBRSVbBHPp3zjI5GjaagGiIJ8LRi7OL

Advertisement
Back