OT: Beirut Explosion

"It was an attack no doubt"

Lebanon said it wasnt an attack. Terrorist groups in the area have declined any involvement into this. Israel has offered aid and Lebanon has accepted them already.

Fireworks went off before the big explosion happened. It was a storage full of highly explosive material that is being used to build fireworks. People said that the fire started in a fireworks factory near that storage. Its not the first time this has happened.

The only big one who came out and said "This looked like an attack, according to my great and superb generals" was Trump... and apparently, US defense officials have no clue what he is talking about.

Yes but remember your FACTS don't help the media and conspiracy theorists come up with their story.............

Advertisement
I know your type, but I agree here. Only thing you didn't mention is that you back the Person who is throwing the jet fuel on our volatile racial situation here in America.
I was describing Lebanon and only mention America in last sentence as a warning about the danger we face. So be it. What makes you think I back former president Obama?

I was describing Lebanon and only mention America in last sentence as a warning about the danger we face. So be it. What makes you think I back former president Obama?
That big YES WE CAN poster on the wall in your bedroom? The O T-shirt? Still accidentally blame Bush instead of Trump? You are often found humming, "MMM MMM MMM, Barrack Hussein Obama"? It's OK, G-hater, we all have our crosses to bear.

Advertisement
That big YES WE CAN poster on the wall in your bedroom? The O T-shirt? Still accidentally blame Bush instead of Trump? You are often found humming, "MMM MMM MMM, Barrack Hussein Obama"? It's OK, G-hater, we all have our crosses to bear.
Nice. I meant to take that poster down.

Nice. I meant to take that poster down.
Also found this on your dresser:

1596632583554.png

Advertisement
There are worse posters to have on your bedroom wall. Like, "Not Tonight, I have a headache."
Oh ****, I can top that. In a galaxy far far away, I once sent Al Golden a nice supportive email. He sent back an autograph photo. You know how some thign you hand on a wall leave a stain?

Yeah, like what would he know. LOL. So....what are your sources telling you?
Haha. My sauces are telling me that they don't know why he chooses to immediately spitball theories more haphazardly than even the worst CIS porster only to be immediately contradicted by his own government/military officials that he initially pretends to cite.

Like just chill, Mr. President. Nobody is giving you any points for immediately running your mouth to the press like the drunk at the end of the bar hoping somebody...anybody... will talk to to him.

Advertisement
Haha. My sauces are telling me that they don't know why he chooses to immediately spitball theories more haphazardly than even the worst CIS porster only to be immediately contradicted by his own government/military officials that he initially pretends to cite.

Like just chill, Mr. President. Nobody is giving you any points for immediately running your mouth to the press like the drunk at the end of the bar hoping somebody...anybody... will talk to to him.
It's almost like he doesn't trust the intelligence community . . .

It's almost like he doesn't trust the intelligence community . . .
Well he can't exactly operate without one and we are essentially 4 years into his presidency so one might wonder why he hasn't "fixed" it.

For what it's worth, my guess is he watched that video and someone around him stated that if it was the massive amount of ammonium nitrate that ignited that it "would be like a gargantuan bomb" going off similar to x times the OKC terrorist "attack". And he heard bomb and he heard attack. And here we are.

Well he can't exactly operate without one and we are essentially 4 years into his presidency so one might wonder why he hasn't "fixed" it.

For what it's worth, my guess is he watched that video and someone around him stated that if it was the massive amount of ammonium nitrate that ignited that it "would be like a gargantuan bomb" going off similar to x times the OKC terrorist "attack". And he heard bomb and he heard attack. And here we are.
Oh, I think he's about to "fix" it, real good . . .

Advertisement

It would have been wise for him to say it looked like weapon grade explosives. It does not mean it was an attack, but that the explosives were more than fireworks. It looked like explosives that would be used in an attack.

On the flip side, Joe Biden would say, "Is it the 3rd of July over there?"

Man, America faces a weird choice come November. A man that says things he shouldn't, and a man that says things that make absolutely no sense.

It would have been wise for him to say it looked like weapon grade explosives. It does not mean it was an attack, but that the explosives were more than fireworks. It looked like explosives that would be used in an attack.

On the flip side, Joe Biden would say, "Is it the 3rd of July over there?"

Man, America faces a weird choice come November. A man that says things he shouldn't, and a man that says things that make absolutely no sense.
He needs to keep his mouth shut but definitely not a tough choice.....if you love God, family, country, guns/freedom, etc. It's simple...KAG!

Advertisement
Back