OT: BC vs Clemson

So Clemson is trailing and has allowed BC to score 21 points. Do you think they're calling for Venables to be fired on their board?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it’s just development. They develop players and have a plan in place for what they want to do, you know, like a real coaching staff would.

No. I don’t. You guys are excusing how our offense played against Clemson because they have some guys out on D and because their defense is “less inspired” without TL playing. You know BC has guys out and guys injured. Clemson isn’t missing irreplaceable players on Defense - certainly not to a level that justifies our dog **** inside zone run fail wash rinse repeat game plan and flat effort against the number 1 team as compared to the inspired competence we see from BC.
Except for the fact that you completely ignored my line where I say “not excusing how Miami looked”. I don’t think you really are that aware of Clemson’s personnel but that’s fine. Tyler Davis is not replaceable for them. He’s a future first rounder and likely AA this year minus injury. Obviously our gameplan sucked offensively and BC’s looks better. The transitive property stuff that y’all are doing just doesn’t compute.

Advertisement
BC hired a good coach. I am not a BC honk by any means but they made a very good hire. I have some guys close to the program, football guys, that tell me the guy is pretty good.
Dude came from the NFL. BC looks well coached

Jeff Haffley is a good coach. He knows what Dabo brings from playing him last year.

BC QB is no rookie. And BC has nothing to lose.
Actually the kid at QB for BC is playing his first year. For some reason, he couldn't get any playing time at ND and left. My dad's a domer and isn't happy about him leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bc gonna be a real problem ..They're well coached in every position.. wish we had a o-line and a tuff quarterback.. Bc playing the game the way I wanted us to play
.play keep away and you slow down Clemson..

Advertisement
Back