OT: BC vs Clemson

Advertisement
They are just now strting to get some big time ol. (Tate). They run a gimmicky offense...and their overall OL talent arent there or dont even make it at the next level.

Clemson freaking throws the ball within like 3 seconds every play with most being laterally. Their deep shots are set up AFTER they have done all that lateral stuff and with all the gimmicks, whistles and bells of motion etc.
Which is why I look at Lawrence and think "he's getting picked #1 overall based on potential". He's rarely asked to make NFL throws and reads.

Advertisement
They are converting and driving with ease on Clemson. Very disciplined and barely commits any penalties on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
BC looked like us on 2nd and short. Running inside with double A pressure showing pre-snap. Could and should have audibled to a different play. Playaction pass would have been big.

BC’s offense this year has improved significantly. It’s their Defense that has cost them.

Advertisement
Love how everyone says refs this refs that, yet the ACC refs have been ******** EVERY team since it’s inception. Both basketball & football, the ACC refs have always ranked as some of the worst. Every fan base in this conference complains about these dudes.

Advertisement
Heard talk this week TL doesn’t want anything to do with the Jets and if they get the first pick he might stab another year...

Transitive property doesn’t work in football. BC has one of the best OLs in the conference and a WR who can actually get separation. With injuries on Clemson’s side you don’t see how this argument is extremely faulty? And that doesn’t excuse how Miami looked, this is just a **** argument.
No. I don’t. You guys are excusing how our offense played against Clemson because they have some guys out on D and because their defense is “less inspired” without TL playing. You know BC has guys out and guys injured. Clemson isn’t missing irreplaceable players on Defense - certainly not to a level that justifies our dog **** inside zone run fail wash rinse repeat game plan and flat effort against the number 1 team as compared to the inspired competence we see from BC.

I’m not big on our coaching , I’m on record saying we’re undisciplined and lack coaching. That being said comparing other teams versus previous opponents is dumb. That’s my whole point. One has nothing to do with the other.
Why is it dumb? You give no explanation. Comparing X's and O's may be dumb, but comparing team preparation and discipline is completely on par.

BC is making few mistakes. Their players haven't made the game bigger than what it is and that's probably because they play every year being in the same division.

Advertisement
Back