OT: BC vs Clemson

I get questioning the staff but comparing games or opponents is one of the most nonsensical things in sports. Like one has anything to do with the other.

agreed. Clemson is without their leader, multiple key injuries injuries on defense and noon kickoff. Not surprised by this. Not sure this is a good thing though. Not sure how all the tie breakers work in the end so do we want/need Clemson to win?

it may not matter anyways if we don’t run the table

Advertisement
I expect us to come out inspired and better prepared like BC did. BC won’t win but I sure as **** would rather lose to Clemson the way they will.
We should’ve but it’s not the same situations. That’s the point.

Even playing pickup basketball you don’t play with the same effort against teams you aren’t threatened by. Then mix in the best player in cfb being out.

Ol Dabo gone have to trust his true freshman quarterback to pass they way out of this hole. If im BC d-coordinator i am blitzing every play

Advertisement
even if this Clemson showed up, we still would've lost this game... that's how ****** our gameplan was
Exactly. People are bringing up who’s out on Clemson’s defense (and who does BC have out btw?) but does anyone actually think we would be doing this to this Clemson defense?

We have a history of making backups look all world.

We looked like a high school team against them lol you can say you can’t compare the two games but it’s a bad look on our end

Advertisement
Bears repeating: Clemson offense isnt anything special and really hasn't been for a few seasons.

It has largely depended upon a great Qb, penalties, and transcendent WR play.

Clemson just called a designed rollout for DJ with their o-line but we won’t do that with our o-line.

Advertisement
Exactly. People are bringing up who’s out on Clemson’s defense (and who does BC have out btw?) but does anyone actually think we would be doing this to this Clemson defense?

We have a history of making backups look all world.
We have a history of making errrrbody all world.At least for the last 15-16 years.

Advertisement
Clemson throwing to their RB and TE today. I don't think DJ has thrown to an actual WR yet. Powell and Etienne and the TE.

BC secondary isn't great, but they are fundamentally sound gang-tackling and hunting for the ball

No one is expecting BC to win. Clemson will win with pure talent. We’re just saying BC is playing more inspired than we ever did. They’re prepared and playing hard which we did not.
I wonder their inspiration level of TL was playing ?

Advertisement
Back