OT: Baylor Secretly Infiltrated Sexual Assault Survivor Groups

Advertisement
Advertisement
The snake rots from the head....

253661.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think shutting the program down is good enough.

Time for some shots to the ******* to who is responsible.

...With a 12 gauge shotgun.

My lord does it get any worse than that? I'm dead serious.! PED STATE was horrendous but doesn't this take the cake? If ncaa turns blind eye or wrist slap here....... SOB!

Advertisement
To be honest, in order for this "mole" story to work, you have to take smart, heroic women and turn them into vacillating idiots, easily manipulated by one man.

If a member of warden's staff in a prison shows sympathy to a prisoner cause, you don't have to watch Shawshank Redemption or The Longest Yard 100 times to know it is getting back to the warden (Bernedette Peters character excepted; she was just horny). The same goes here. The guy is part of Baylor's administrative hierarchy and if Starr doesn't write his performance appraisal a subordinate of Starr's does. You are telling me the whole support group was ignorant to this fact? C'mon man.

Heck, Tad Footeball's highlighted couple (well, actually Tad was looking for a reason to post just Joanna's picture) could show up to "highlight their plight" and I am sure a savy member of the support group would know their close administration ties from Fixer Upper. You are not a mole if your allegiance is well known.

Of course the article is written by a PR person; critical thinking is anathema to them.

Read the article.

The “mole” was a known member of the administration. They knew who they were dealing with. So “mole” is not actually correct, since a “mole” is a secret, unknown spy.

What happened previously at Baylor, assuming it’s all true, is an abomination. But this is just a lot of howling to make the alleged “spying” seem more sinister than it really is. It certainly needs to be looked into, but a member of the administration communicating their activities is to be expected.

There’s always a tendency to sensationalize something and make it seem as though there is some are some nefarious activities occurring, I’m not so sure about this.

Compared to what happened at Ohio State, and a predetermined investigation, designed to achieve a predetermined result, this is nothing. The Ohio State outrage of an investigation was so blatant, so clearly designed to achieved a minimum punishment for Urban Meyer, that it’s pretty much universally recognized as being a sham. That’s what people need to be focusing on. IMO.

Advertisement
and to think this is a private religious affiliated school.
Covering up a murder of a basketball player, 52 rapes in 4 years and now this.
This is just beyond ridicolous

Advertisement
Back