OT: Bama the Cheaters

jar4989

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Unbelievable that Bama has the largest NCAA violation scheme running, flaunt it for everyone to see, and the NCAA doesn't even bat an eyelash. When people want to know why it's hard to recruit against the almighty Satan, look no further. We've got 3 guys kicked off the team for allegations of renting cars and Bama players just straight up getting cars dropped as bags. Unreal.

Total Frat Move | Alabama Football Is The Best Car Dealership In The Country

Advertisement
mark-emmert.jpg

Learn more about this man, and his relationship with **** Satan. Then you'll start to crack that egg. NCAA is the second most crooked business in the country next to the churches. And as long as this *** hole is running it, you can expect the $EC and ESPECIALLY Alabama to doing as they please, without consequence.

It is a bit difficult to accept. Starting to feel a bit of a kinship to USC(the real one). Can't think of any other programs in the country that have it the way we do as private, major-metro schools that couldn't get away with farting in a windstorm while certain other programs are literally ****ting on the rule book in the center of town square (and being congratulated for their ingenuity and social contribution by eSPIN).

But, we've beaten it before and will again.

Advertisement
It is a bit difficult to accept. Starting to feel a bit of a kinship to USC(the real one). Can't think of any other programs in the country that have it the way we do as private, major-metro schools that couldn't get away with farting in a windstorm while certain other programs are literally ****ting on the rule book in the center of town square (and being congratulated for their ingenuity and social contribution by eSPIN).

If you really want to talk about "the real USC" I hate to inform you that USCe was established many years before USCw

Why are teenage boys these days so feminine?

Is it a parenting thing or just our culture is so soft now?

Advertisement

If you really want to talk about "the real USC" I hate to inform you that USCe was established many years before USCw

Utah was established many years before Miami so I guess we're not "the real U."

If people in the sports world are referring to the U or USC they are talking about the Hurricanes or Trojans not the Utes or Gamecocks.

The NCAA should have a term limit for the president and the new president could not have any affiliation with the previous conference that held the position. That would/could eliminate this SEC trash going on right now.

When it comes to college football, the real USC resides out there.

If people in the sports world are referring to the U or USC they are talking about the Hurricanes or Trojans not the Utes or Gamecocks.

Utah is a bunch of theocratic cvnts but that's a different discussion all together.

They've never been anything before UM was...except maybe the whole 'Cold Fusion' fiasco.

Advertisement
mark-emmert.jpg

Learn more about this man, and his relationship with **** Satan. Then you'll start to crack that egg. NCAA is the second most crooked business in the country next to the churches. And as long as this *** hole is running it, you can expect the $EC and ESPECIALLY Alabama to doing as they please, without consequence.

The head of compliance for the NCAA is a Alabama alumni also.

Advertisement
Derrick Crawford is director of NCAA enforcement and is a BAMA grad.

Crawford works directly with SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey to keep BAMA out of trouble.

There is a guy named Chris Howard who workd for Saban and was hired by John Duncan. Duncan took over for Julie Lach who directly oversaw the Miami investigation.

Nick Saban owns the NCAA.

The NCAA is the most corrupt organization in America.

Utah is a bunch of theocratic cvnts but that's a different discussion all together.

They've never been anything before UM was...except maybe the whole 'Cold Fusion' fiasco.

Don't get me started on the sorry Utes. I live out here and it's like I tell them, their fans think college football started in 2004. Some of the worst fans in the country.

The NCAA is just like any other business. There's favoritism, and those who bring in big $$ are given more leeway (the level of which is always debatable). They just hide behind this "high ethics/moral code" bs. The NCAA always has and always will be inconsistent, and a complete contradiction.

Advertisement
Back