OT: Bama the Cheaters

It is a bit difficult to accept. Starting to feel a bit of a kinship to USC(the real one). Can't think of any other programs in the country that have it the way we do as private, major-metro schools that couldn't get away with farting in a windstorm while certain other programs are literally ****ting on the rule book in the center of town square (and being congratulated for their ingenuity and social contribution by eSPIN).

But, we've beaten it before and will again.

If you really want to talk about "the real USC" I hate to inform you that USCe was established many years before USCw

Utah was established many years before Miami so I guess we're not "the real U."

If people in the sports world are referring to the U or USC they are talking about the Hurricanes or Trojans not the Utes or Gamecocks.

Utah is a bunch of theocratic cvnts but that's a different discussion all together.

They've never been anything before UM was...except maybe the whole 'Cold Fusion' fiasco.

Don't get me started on the sorry Utes. I live out here and it's like I tell them, their fans think college football started in 2004. Some of the worst fans in the country.

I salute you for your mental acuity. They are a bunch of cvnts. Prob the worst fan base in the USA because of their myopic view of the world.

They still have little bother syndrome to BYU fer fvcks sake.

Advertisement
If you really want to talk about "the real USC" I hate to inform you that USCe was established many years before USCw

Utah was established many years before Miami so I guess we're not "the real U."

If people in the sports world are referring to the U or USC they are talking about the Hurricanes or Trojans not the Utes or Gamecocks.

Utah is a bunch of theocratic cvnts but that's a different discussion all together.

They've never been anything before UM was...except maybe the whole 'Cold Fusion' fiasco.

Don't get me started on the sorry Utes. I live out here and it's like I tell them, their fans think college football started in 2004. Some of the worst fans in the country.

I salute you for your mental acuity. They are a bunch of cvnts. Prob the worst fan base in the USA because of their myopic view of the world.

They still have little bother syndrome to BYU fer fvcks sake.

I couldn't have said it better. It isn't easy but I educate those fools every chance I get.

The difference is NO ONE within 50 miles of that campus would ever look into a possible violation up there . Meanwhile , we had a couple players in rental cars , and some bitter girl that AQM used to talk to calls in about the kids, and they are kicked off the team. In Alabama the cops, judges, lawyers etc.. are all in the back pocket of Alabama. The local businesses all rely on Bama and the 90K people that show up there 8 weekends a year to make a nice chunk of their money. We have had enough problems with the NCAA as is, so I don't see any behind the scenes benefits happening anytime soon, and that's a good thing.....as long as EVERYONE else is playing by the same rules, which clearly some are not.

Follow @sonsofarchienic on Twitter.

They expose everything.

The best chance, albeit a very slight one, to get Bama, is the scorched earth attitude a lot of people at Ole Miss have taken. I guess they know they're going to get hammered, but they figure they're going to take Bama and the rest of the S EC with them, if they can. It's a Hail Mary, but it'll be fun to watch.

Come on guys, this is just all a big coincidence. All the top recruits come from wealthy families and they go to Alabama for the facilities.

Advertisement
They run like a well oiled machine. I am jealous. Sucks we have to many snitches to play the game.

Derrick Crawford is director of NCAA enforcement and is a BAMA grad.

Crawford works directly with SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey to keep BAMA out of trouble.

There is a guy named Chris Howard who workd for Saban and was hired by John Duncan. Duncan took over for Julie Lach who directly oversaw the Miami investigation.

Nick Saban owns the NCAA.

The NCAA is the most corrupt organization in America.

Thanks for sharing...

You'd have to follow the cars around and get the VIN off the dash and photos and times of who drives the car. Traffic tickets would help.
I think you could then check the VIN to find ownership history

A good PI firm
Would blast them

Take it to NY Times to
Run the story

Advertisement
You'd have to follow the cars around and get the VIN off the dash and photos and times of who drives the car. Traffic tickets would help.

A good PI firm
Would blast them

Take it to NY Times to
Run the story

upvote

Getting mad at Saban and Bama is like getting mad at the guy who smashes all the girls you want but can't get because he's mastered the game. Don't hate, appreciate.

A good PI firm
Would blast them

Take it to NY Times to
Run the story

upvote

I'm in for $20. ****, I'll put in $1,000 if we could actually take those m-effer's down. Go-Fund-Me campaign?

Getting mad at Saban and Bama is like getting mad at the guy who smashes all the girls you want but can't get because he's mastered the game. Don't hate, appreciate.

He, because he's slipping them roofies and raping them in the frat house bathroom... Dude, I'd get you if Miami could get away with playing by the same rules, but that's not how it is. It's not that they got "mad game", it's that they're cheating the **** outta the game.

But like I said before, it basically is what it is, essentially always has been that way, and we've beaten that kinda game before and will again. Doesn't change the fact that NCAA/$SEC is as corrupt as FIFA and IOC. I mean c'mon bro. I don't care how good you are, but nobody goes #1 7 years in a row out of 120 schools competitively recruiting kids across the country without some kind of unfair advantage.

Advertisement

He, because he's slipping them roofies and raping them in the frat house bathroom... Dude, I'd get you if Miami could get away with playing by the same rules, but that's not how it is. It's not that they got "mad game", it's that they're cheating the **** outta the game.

But like I said before, it basically is what it is, essentially always has been that way, and we've beaten that kinda game before and will again. Doesn't change the fact that NCAA/$SEC is as corrupt as FIFA and IOC. I mean c'mon bro. I don't care how good you are, but nobody goes #1 7 years in a row out of 120 schools competitively recruiting kids across the country without some kind of unfair advantage.

I mean, except for Lance Armstrong of course. That guy got screwed....

wow that BMW i8 that guy was posing with starts at 140k

The player also wouldn't be the first young man to ask if he could get a photo with the car either.

Some may belong to those players, but I doubt all of them do. You can't be that open about crap like that, not even Alabama can.

The player also wouldn't be the first young man to ask if he could get a photo with the car either.

Some may belong to those players, but I doubt all of them do. You can't be that open about crap like that, not even Alabama can.

It sure looks like they can. So can Clemson, although they at least have enough fear of the NCAA to tell their players to shut up about it. We just had three of our best defensive players kicked off the team for driving rental cars they say their parents paid for. You can't tell me NCAA wouldn't be so far up our asses they'd be coming out our eyeballs if we had a fraction of the "appearance of impropriety" as what is shown in those instagram threads. In Miami, everyone knows the whole town would turn in the program in a second. In Alabama, anyone in the state that didn't go along with the cover up story would never find work again, at best.

Anyway, I left out my question. What makes you say Alabama can't be "open about crap like that"? How do you know?

Advertisement

Isn't that some sort of benefit? Would normal people let random dudes take pictures next to their cars? I wouldn't.

It's a benefit either way - they either got handed the car or got to take pictures next to them.

it could be an innocent picture but I'll bet he was the driver, I'm sure they have some elaborate system in place where if any hint of impropriety surfaces the player's name would not be on the registration or rental agreement that would allow them to be implicated. places like bama and fsu have the entire town invested in football success so pics like this wont do anything they're pros at this.

Advertisement
Back