OT: Bama the Cheaters

wow that BMW i8 that guy was posing with starts at 140k

The player also wouldn't be the first young man to ask if he could get a photo with the car either.

Some may belong to those players, but I doubt all of them do. You can't be that open about crap like that, not even Alabama can.

Isn't that some sort of benefit? Would normal people let random dudes take pictures next to their cars? I wouldn't.

It's a benefit either way - they either got handed the car or got to take pictures next to them.

Illegal benefit being allowed to be phtographed next to a car? You have to be joking.

There's nice cars all over South Florida. When I lived there, one of my boys (Crazy Carl from Panama) would always pose up against badass cars. Not my thing, but to each their own. People do that crap all the time.

If those are all their cars, you can bet there'll be a story on it. Some journalist is always looking to make a name for themself and that would be the biggest story in NCAA football taking down that giant. The NCAA wouldn't be able to ignore a true investigative report.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back