OT: Bama DC Tosh Lupoi is leaving for Browns

Have a feeling that Coach Kul might be getting ready to pop smoke and leave Bama for the NFL. Saban must be a total cünt to work with right now after the loss, and a bunch of coaches are leaving to include the DC that just announced. Don't think Kul wants to be a DC at the college level bc it brings with it a heavy dose of recruiting requirements. Kul already got kicked out the door by saban to recruit and was just in SoFla...I think dude jumps at the first NFL opportunity.

Advertisement
Huge recruiting loss.

Probably not. Bama recruits Bama, rarely the individual. You could almost argue Saban's Beay Bryant-esque persona recruits Bama.

It's why when so many of his star pupils go to other teams, loh and behold, they aren't just quite the recruiting savage they once were.

Have a feeling that Coach Kul might be getting ready to pop smoke and leave Bama for the NFL. Saban must be a total cünt to work with right now after the loss, and a bunch of coaches are leaving to include the DC that just announced. Don't think Kul wants to be a DC at the college level bc it brings with it a heavy dose of recruiting requirements. Kul already got kicked out the door by Bama to recruit and was just in SoFla...I think dude jumps at the first NFL opportunity.
Kul has tried for years to get to the NFL but no teams want him....

Not actually true. Most of the guys who have moved on have been killer recruiters once they have left. He hires an excellent mix of recruiters and coaches, and the recruiters he hires are the absolute best. Cristobal and Smart are two easy examples, but there are more.

Let me rephrase.

Saban's star pupils at Bama recruited well enough to stay on top of the mountain.

Since departing, none have been able to recruit well enough to knock Saban and Bama down off the peak.

Advertisement
Bama is definitely fading.

They had a **** of a run. But that blowout loss to Clemson felt a lot like when we lost to LSU in the Peach Bowl back in 2004. We never looked the same again.

Saban is getting old.... really old. His best days are behind him.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think Bama wins another championship while Saban is coach.
El oh el. Clemson got *** raped last year and came back with baby Jesus as QB to beat Bama now Sabn is finally done? Nah...not as long as he got bags.

Let me tell you something, my fellow Canes brothers:

I have never shown any woman as much love as UM has shown this TRADER and he still can’t make up his Mind. He still can’t show his love back. Este tipo quiere un #10.

My boy Manny just needs to cut this guy lose. CÓRTALO, Manny!!

PIPO STAMP OF DENIAL
A551A9C6-3B0E-4A8C-B25E-5EB6E180B579.gif

YAAAAAA!! Se Acabo esta mierda!!!!

Advertisement
Let me tell you something, my fellow Canes brothers:

I have never shown any woman as much love as UM has shown this TRADER and he still can’t make up his Mind. He still can’t show his love back. Este tipo quiere un #10.

My boy Manny just needs to cut this guy lose. CÓRTALO, Manny!!

PIPO STAMP OF DENIAL
View attachment 77229

YAAAAAA!! Se Acabo esta mierda!!!!
What does he trade?

Going to be very interesting the coaching hires that Saban decides to make. Pretty much guaranteed a HC job in college after a year or two regardless of the dumpster fire there.

Advertisement
****, one of the best recruiters in college football for sure.

Interesting move going from DC at Bama to D-line coach in the pros.

I'm shocked by that one. Bama DC job is a guarantee HC job. Something up over there and my guess its Saban. I heard some torture stories of people working under him at the Dolphins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back