OT: Bama DC Tosh Lupoi is leaving for Browns

Advertisement
Advertisement
So..... can we get Ingraham back? Oh wait he signed.
Are they going to depend on Kul to recruit defense kids now?? LOL
Saban gonna go after Aranda and Break the fuggin bank

Advertisement
Starting to look like taking a coach off Nick Saban's staff is not such a big deal after all, except in the case of Enos of course.

Been talked about for weeks. I think they'd love to keep him on staff but not as DC. Not sure if Enos fit that bill or not. Saban is smart enough to know he's getting outcoached. Time to adjust.

Advertisement
Bama is definitely fading.

They had a **** of a run. But that blowout loss to Clemson felt a lot like when we lost to LSU in the Peach Bowl back in 2004. We never looked the same again.

Saban is getting old.... really old. His best days are behind him.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think Bama wins another championship while Saban is coach.
I said the same thing the morning after the title game. It wont switch off in a day, but that felt like the end of the steady rise to me.

BF9A22E0-8C18-4182-A955-0B07F29CF4DB.gif

Advertisement
When you lose so many members of your staff like this - it ain't good.

Bama will still probably win lots of games, but they won't be the dominant team they have been in the past.

Saban’s Control freak sHT is played out and doesn’t work in today’s world.Coaches have their own ideas and want to be recognized for what they do.
This ride has been all about Saban.I understand that the HC takes all the good and most of the bad but it’s up to them to give credit to the people around him.Cant remember Saban ever giving credit to anyone.

"The report of Bama's death was an exaggeration", said EVERYBODY in the CFP Championship game in January 2020.

****, one of the best recruiters in college football for sure.

Interesting move going from DC at Bama to D-line coach in the pros.
It's being said that Lupoi is the weakest DC at Bama in the last 7 years.

Advertisement
Back