OT: Bama DC Tosh Lupoi is leaving for Browns

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is definitely fading.

They had a **** of a run. But that blowout loss to Clemson felt a lot like when we lost to LSU in the Peach Bowl back in 2004. We never looked the same again.

Saban is getting old.... really old. His best days are behind him.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think Bama wins another championship while Saban is coach.

Advertisement
Guess inbred *** wasn't as good as he thought it would be. Time to move to the mistake by the lake.

They had a **** of a run. But that blowout loss to Clemson felt a lot like when we lost to LSU in the Peach Bowl back in 2004. We never looked the same again.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I don't think Bama wins another championship while Saban is coach.
Except they had the no 1 recruiting classes 10 yrs straight. They will win one without a coach.

Bama quit in the NC game. Had not seen that before. The foundation is cracking. House is soon to topple over. You're through soup ****. No more soup for you.

You think you can get soup? Please. You're wasting everyone's time

On the other hand venables can’t leave Dabo alone. There must be some kind of ghey love triangle going on there?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bama won nc last year and has been in the title game about 100 years in a roll. Let’s not pronounce death yet

Advertisement
Back