OT: Bag game

Advertisement
C'mon Epi! You know ain't nothing gonna happen to Bama!
I think it will. And it will be more satisfying than when u finally get to take a leak after holding it in for an hour.

I just don’t see the feds giving a shlt about protecting Alabama. If Anything, I can see someone making a name for himself bringing it down.

Advertisement
Billionaire business owners’ illegal activity is going to be behind a corporate veil. They basically have zero exposure.

Ya of course, but even multi millionaire politicians, that have gotten busted, accepted smaller bribes than what Surtain would have received. The odds of him getting in trouble for taking a bag are so small its barely even taking a risk.

Advertisement
Ya of course, but even multi millionaire politicians, that have gotten busted, accepted smaller bribes than what Surtain would have received. The odds of him getting in trouble for taking a bag are so small its barely even taking a risk.
these politicians are born scumbags looking for power. And money is power. Of course I’m referring here to the ones who would NOT accept bribes.

The ones who wouid are all of the above, plus criminals. I’m going to give Pat the benefit of the doubt that he is not a criminal or power hungry scumbag.

The odds of being audited are pretty small to, yet most normal people don’t evade taxes based on a small likelihood of being busted.

these politicians are born scumbags looking for power. And money is power. Of course I’m referring here to the ones who would NOT accept bribes.

The ones who wouid are all of the above, plus criminals. I’m going to give Pat the benefit of the doubt that he is not a criminal or power hungry scumbag.

The odds of being audited are pretty small to, yet most normal people don’t evade taxes based on a small likelihood of being busted.

The thing about tax evasion is everyone is brought up hearing all the crazy stories about the IRS taking people down for tax evasion. Most people are terrified of the IRS and assume their chances of getting caught are much higher than they really are. Bags are basically the opposite. Kids assume they are untouchable when it comes to bags getting dropped. Players hardly ever get caught and all the big cases of players getting caught, nothing ever happens to the player(I am exclusively talking about football here) only the school gets in trouble.

Even with this in mind. Tons of very wealthy people still try and cheat the IRS for a much smaller percentage of their net worth compared to a bag and Surtain.

I get what you are saying and that is very respectable that you wouldn't take the bag, BUT you are probably in the minority. It doesn't take a power hungry scumbag to be willing to partake in a victimless crime that will net them a couple hundred thousand.

Advertisement
The thing about tax evasion is everyone is brought up hearing all the crazy stories about the IRS taking people down for tax evasion. Most people are terrified of the IRS and assume their chances of getting caught are much higher than they really are. Bags are basically the opposite. Kids assume they are untouchable when it comes to bags getting dropped. Players hardly ever get caught and all the big cases of players getting caught, nothing ever happens to the player(I am exclusively talking about football here) only the school gets in trouble.

Even with this in mind. Tons of very wealthy people still try and cheat the IRS for a much smaller percentage of their net worth compared to a bag and Surtain.

I get what you are saying and that is very respectable that you wouldn't take the bag, BUT you are probably in the minority. It doesn't take a power hungry scumbag to be willing to partake in a victimless crime that will net them a couple hundred thousand.
I didn’t say I wouldn’t take the bag!!!!

Advertisement
Alabama is a joke. Not sure how any college football fan can take them seriously. How man championships would they have if they went about things the right way? I'd go with less than half.

Advertisement
Back