OT: Bag game

Advertisement
Advertisement
i started laughing out loud when Dan Wolleken from USA Today was pounding his chest on suspension????
man, tell this asshat to come down and observe the bags that are dropped on talent in S.fla

OP stop aiding the snitching. Just up your bagz

But this is our bags though

Advertisement
LSU ain’t about to take on a direct battle with the NCAA over a basketball coach and player cheating. They would go to war if this were the football program. That’s like UK, PUKE, or the tar heels going to war over a football coach... not happening. Tobacco Road probably dropped this on Wade as SEC basketball is too strong this year for its liking.

Advertisement
LSU ain’t about to take on a direct battle with the NCAA over a basketball coach and player cheating. They would go to war if this were the football program. That’s like UK, PUKE, or the tar heels going to war over a football coach... not happening. Tobacco Road probably dropped this on Wade as SEC basketball is too strong this year for its liking.

👆 this man is not my father...

Impossible. Everyone who breaks the law gets arrested. No one ever gets away with it. Remember?
Who ever said that nobody ever gets away with a crime..we have a president who has broken financial laws and will likely get a way with it..but don’t preach to kids “Breaking laws is ok man cause u might get away with it” lol

Advertisement
We can't even have a bag game even if we wanted to. News would spread like wild fire with this fanbases' fat mouth. Sh*t would be trending on twitter if the fans or SFL news outlet ever found out. Just look at how fast fake rumors travel with this fan base.
And the first one would be stupid Nkosi. Really liked him out of HS but kind of realized he is a friggin Knucklehead.

Who ever said that nobody ever gets away with a crime..we have a president who has broken financial laws and will likely get a way with it..but don’t preach to kids “Breaking laws is ok man cause u might get away with it” lol

Glad you came to your senses.

i started laughing out loud when Dan Wolleken from USA Today was pounding his chest on suspension????
man, tell this asshat to come down and observe the bags that are dropped on talent in S.fla
Like the bags that were dropped on Campbell and Surtain yet AZZHATS hate on Rumph anyway?

Advertisement
Back