OT: Avengers Endgame

Advertisement
Infinity War had more of a shock value. Some of Endgame you knew what was going to happen. I was extremely happy that they didn’t make Thanos a punching bag.

Infinity War had more of a shock value. Some of Endgame you knew what was going to happen. I was extremely happy that they didn’t make Thanos a punching bag.
Thanos further solidified himself as one of cinemas all time great villains with this one. I laugh at these debates about the best Marvel villains and dudes actually be throwing out Killmonger as the GOAT.

You can't be serious, breh.

You walked into a spoiler thread and start throwing a hissy fit when you see spoilers?

It's not a spoiler thread, you *******.

And you didn't post a spoiler, you essentially summed up the entire plot of the movie.

What kind of a functional ****** does that? And, again, answer the question: did you feel extra-cool when you typed out the entire plot of the movie? What did you think you were accomplishing? Are you one of those 5-year-olds who comments on news articles by typing "First!" all the time? And why do you think that people want to come to a sports board to read, literally, the ENTIRE PLOT of a movie?

The subject line of the thread is OT. Not "Spoilers". Now you're going to try to act all disingenuous by pretending that you thought the sole purpose of this thread was to, literally, sum up the entire plot of a 3 hour movie on opening day, simply because you don't have a life or a job and were able to see the movie before other people?

And for the record, I'm not "throwing a hissy fit". I already saw the movie, this doesn't impact me at all. But I am accurately calling you a gaping ******* for spoiling the movie for other people, with absolutely no warning, request, or rationale.

Advertisement
It's not a spoiler thread, you *******.

And you didn't post a spoiler, you essentially summed up the entire plot of the movie.

What kind of a functional ****** does that? And, again, answer the question: did you feel extra-cool when you typed out the entire plot of the movie? What did you think you were accomplishing? Are you one of those 5-year-olds who comments on news articles by typing "First!" all the time? And why do you think that people want to come to a sports board to read, literally, the ENTIRE PLOT of a movie?

The subject line of the thread is OT. Not "Spoilers". Now you're going to try to act all disingenuous by pretending that you thought the sole purpose of this thread was to, literally, sum up the entire plot of a 3 hour movie on opening day, simply because you don't have a life or a job and were able to see the movie before other people?

And for the record, I'm not "throwing a hissy fit". I already saw the movie, this doesn't impact me at all. But I am accurately calling you a gaping ******* for spoiling the movie for other people, with absolutely no warning, request, or rationale.

You need to relax on the **** GAP

Thanos further solidified himself as one of cinemas all time great villains with this one. I laugh at these debates about the best Marvel villains and dudes actually be throwing out Killmonger as the GOAT.

You can't be serious, breh.
Kilmonger is up there he’s not a scrub lol, but he’s only been in one movie. He’s top 3 to me with Thanos and Loki.

Kilmonger is up there he’s not a scrub lol, but he’s only been in one movie. He’s top 3 to me with Thanos and Loki.
I got:

1. Thanos

2. Baron Zemo
3. Killmonger
4. Vulture
5. Loki

I like the guys w no super powers who have to rely on their own ingenuity alot as you can see.

Advertisement
Very lucky. Really he was dead but fell on me from momentum. Even the 44 mag could not stop him in his tracts. The dead hand still ripped me as we went to the ground. Had I been alone I probably would had bled out and died with the bear. I still have the old 29 with the spent brass. Never fired it again. It holds place of honor in my collection.

Stay out of trouble.

Excellent advice - but my foot is caught in the track - and it's been a train of misadventures boxcar after boxcar. Used to be able to get into full fighting form in three weeks - but getting older now, and no way I can go 72 hours straight now.

Your Smith - I can appreciate your feelings for that pistol - no amount of money can purchase any of mine.

Can't seem to stay out of "trouble," and the best I can do is not blink and meet it head-on.

Fare well, my friend.

Biggest EVER 1ST weekend....soon to be the highest grossing film of ALLTIME!!

You gotta admit that's pretty good for a "kiddie" movie

Advertisement
I’m telling you. I love the movie but the definition for time travel confused me lol

From the way I understood it.
Incredible ending w some truly iconic moments. It was like Bill and Ted but w superheroes.

My favorite part? I have no idea what's coming next for the MCU.

A minor question however ...

If we jumped forward 5 years, why is Spidey still in high school ?

From what I understood they went back grabbed the infinity stones from five years prior, defeat thanos and then was able to return the stones right back into the time in which they were taking. Not affecting the continuity of the timeline.

Advertisement
This movie is extremely difficult to execute. Overall, I liked the movie; however, there are several things I had mixed feelings about the movie. I wanted a bad *** Hulk and Thor to want a piece of Thanos. Not these overweight clowns. Captain Marvel’s spot was too short but I understand they wanted to focus on the originals. Thanos was not as frightening as he was in Infinity War. His crew was nearly absent. Loved Hawkeye and Widow. Captain and Iron Man had a much better role in this movie. Strange, BP, SM and the Guardians of the Galaxy (those who died in IW) had very small parts. I wanted more from them, especially in the war. Perhaps, I need to see it again.

Advertisement
Back