OT: Arkansas State

If it turns out anything like App state it might be smarter to buy Ark State season tickets. That's what I did last year, bought season tickets for $210 by the time the tickets hit stub hub they were going for over $200 for the one game alone. Sold the remaining 5 on stub hub and made about $50-$60.

Just a thought if you're interested in that

Smart play for appstore game, but unless people start thinking arkst can win I doubt the tickets would get that expensive. Then again, maybe Arkansas is actually as boring as I imagine and the whole state will want to go to the game.

They open at Nebraska Saturday night

Advertisement
Will be there from dallas and bringing the fam to their first game. I'll try and get parking by the baseball fields

Anyone down to get lower level tickets? Was trying to get behind the Miami sideline.

I've got seats in lower level Q. I'm driving down from outside of KCMO... See you guys at the tailgate! []_[]

My wife and I are Sec R, row 20. GO CANES

Our Cane Gang will be in Section R row 26

If you throw anything onto the field make sure you clear row 4 please & thank you lol

Advertisement
I've been checking weather every day, should be high of mid 70's and mostly sunny and little humidity. The lows for the week will be high 50's. Should be fantastic weather.

Advertisement
I honestly believe we (stAte) have a shot at beating or at least making the game competitive against Nebraska this weekend. If we do I think this will be the largest home crowd ever in Jonesboro. For Miami it'll just be another game on the run to the ACCCG. Should be a fun day with great weather.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back