OT: Anyone seen what's happening at Oklahoma?

Advertisement
If racist singing and chanting are so evil, why are there no laws against it? Shouldn't it be defined as criminal activity, subject to jail time? To **** with freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech does't mean you're free from the consequences of your speech. if you create a hostile environment or violate a code of conduct at a university, you can be reprimanded. You won't be jailed--so technically you're free to say whatever the **** you want, as long as you're man enough to accept the consequence.

If you start screaming about bombs on an airplane I'd bet you would be jailed.

Exactly. Freedom of speech doesn't permit one to scream FIRE in a crowded theater, or BOMB at an airport. Isn't racist singing, chanting, whistling, or humming even worse? Anti-social behavior must be codified and punished with imprisonment, and forced reeducation.

Well obviously the University wasn't happy that the song lyrics stated that the frat didn't allow black people. And they probably weren't happy about the song saying that this frat (that doesn't allow black people) said that you can hang black people.. Just don't let them into this frat. And it's all memorized.

Crazy to see all the people come out and defend these guys quick.. Let's you know where they stand.

Anyone generalizing about geography must not remember some of the post 9/11 incidents at UM that led to at least one fraternity suspension. I have lived in the South, the Deep South, Miami, NYC, and the Midwest. NYC is easily one of the most racist places I have been. Additionally, if you think this is bad, trying going to northern Europe.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

Again, you're using bull**** statistics here.

There is a difference between "dropout rate" and "four year graduation rate." Look it up.

You're the BULLSHlTTER here. You've already conceded my numbers after subtracting .04 from my cited rate of drop outs. Even so, you already noted your figures were old and not current. I'd suggest your lazy *** never address to me until you do your own updated research. If you dare do more than a mere perusal of NYC public schools education and the wasteland for black teens that it is, see the film "Waiting for Superman". Check out that award winning documentary; it's online but it can be viewed in a limited time period only before it's pulled out due to a lawsuit from the NEA.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

Again, you're using bull**** statistics here.

There is a difference between "dropout rate" and "four year graduation rate." Look it up.

You're the BULLSHlTTER here. You've already conceded my numbers after subtracting .04 from my cited rate of drop outs. Even so, you already noted your figures were old and not current. I'd suggest your lazy *** never address to me until you do your own updated research. If you dare do more than a mere perusal of NYC public schools education and the wasteland for black teens that it is, see the film "Waiting for Superman". Check out that award winning documentary; it's online but it can be viewed in a limited time period only before it's pulled out due to a lawsuit from the NEA.

How about you link to the stats you're using and we'll go from there. Better yet, how about you explain how any of this has anything to do with the situation in Oklahoma? Did you just want to get on your high horse about the inadequacies in the black community, or was there an actual point that had something to do with the racist kids chanting about hanging N****rs?

FWIW, I've seen "Waiting for Superman." It's been out since, what, 2010? Not exactly breaking new ground. And charter schools aren't the answer, fwiw...but I digress. And I'm aware of the crisis for black teens, specifically boys. And I'm aware that NYC's stats in particular are pretty darn bad. And we can go on and on discussing why that is, and what to do about it, but in the end it still has nothing to do with the OP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
as bad as this situation is, the kids that got kicked out of school are probably going to sue and they're probably going to win. what they did was deplorable, disgusting, and has no place in society, but they'll likely win a lawsuit on the basis of the first amendment. westboro baptist church's supreme court decision set a standard that's pretty hard to beat.

Last edited:
as bad as this situation is, the kids that got kicked out of school are probably going to sue and they're probably going to win. what they did was deplorable, disgusting, and has no place in society, but they'll likely win a lawsuit on the basis of the first amendment. westboro baptist church's supreme court decision set a standard that's pretty hard to beat.

Agreed. They will. I hope they are intending to start their own companies once they "graduate". I doubt they would be hireable to many real companies just because of the negative publicity.

Advertisement

Not at all there has always been exceptions to the rules made for athletes and superstars. Don't think for a minute that the SAE Frat at OU didn't party with black football/basketball players, an then turn around an call the players out their names when the black players went around.

This is one reason I find it laughable that the OU Football team held their own anti-racisim protest by canceling a day of spring practice an instead marching down the football field holding hands while wearing black t-shirts. An then I am sure that night a few of the players got BJ's from some of the sorority girls that were on the SAE bus singing along.

Last edited:
These SAE frat kids grow up an become Alumni like the LSU Fans at the BCS game that were talking crap about the poor neighborhoods of New Orleans but yet they are going to cheer for LSU players whom are black an some come from those very neighborhoods.

[video=youtube;2hVvMfgvocE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVvMfgvocE[/video]

Not at all there has always been exceptions to the rules made for athletes and superstars. Don't think for a minute that the SAE Frat at OU didn't party with black football/basketball players, an then turn around an call the players out their names when the black players went around.

This is one reason I find it laughable that the OU Football team held their own anti-racisim protest by canceling a day of spring practice an instead marching down the football field holding hands while wearing black t-shirts. An then I am sure that night a few of the players got BJ's from some of the sorority girls that were on the SAE bus singing along.

Agreed. But at some point these athletes and entertainers need to do their homework and not look like ******* Vaudeville Uncle Tom's.

Advertisement
Back