OT: Any So Fla educators in the house?

linesniper

Pastor of Muppets
We need a "Delta House" or a "Lounge" for obvious off-topic threads like this...

Just wondering, are there any So. Fla teachers in the house? Any grade level...

Advertisement
We need a "Delta House" or a "Lounge" for obvious off-topic threads like this...

I sub for 5th grade at my school and I’m a assistant supervisor for the aftercare program.

We had one. It was the West End Zone. A 24/7 free-for-all.

Problem was - we had these candy asses - who were offended by the language on WEZ, or offended by racy photographs on WEZ - and got offended for some of the phraseology on WEZ.

But they'd keep going back to WEZ to get offended - and then demanded it be banished.

We have some of the biggest pansies, petunias, and swishy-tailed girly-boys on earth here - who intentionally GO to a site or thread, or forum - just to get offended.

They don't just make a mistake and get right off - no! They like to get offended, puke, and then like a dog - return to that puke, eat it, puke again, and repeat.

These fairies are why we can't have nice things.

Because they SEEK a location to get their feelings hurt, see something they say they don't want to see - but keep going back for more of the same.

Fugged-about-it.

Advertisement

Problem was - we had these candy asses - who were offended by the language on WEZ, or offended by racy photographs on WEZ - and got offended for some of the phraseology on WEZ.

But they'd keep going back to WEZ to get offended - and then demanded it be banished.

We have some of the biggest pansies, petunias, and swishy-tailed girly-boys on earth here - who intentionally GO to a site or thread, or forum - just to get offended.

They don't just make a mistake and get right off - no! They like to get offended, puke, and then like a dog - return to that puke, eat it, puke again, and repeat.

Because they SEEK a location to get their feelings hurt, see something they say they don't want to see - but keep going back for more of the same.

Fugged-about-it.

CIS needs to add a forum for way off topic subjects, especially during the offseason...

Fugged-about-it.
People seeking out things to be offended by are an absolute plague to our current society. Fvck them all!

Advertisement
Yes, the raise should appear on the last paycheck this month. 5 %, and it's retro.

Full raise from the amendment kicks in starting in July.

haha..this seems to be the theme everywhere. I'm abroad, bro. No affiliation with So Fla employment wise, at all, but looking to relocate. Have a FL teaching certificate. I see the FL education system hasn't changed much regarding the "raises".

haha..this seems to be the theme everywhere. I'm abroad, bro. No affiliation with So Fla employment wise, at all, but looking to relocate. Have a FL teaching certificate. I see the FL education system hasn't changed much regarding the "raises".
It's nationwide tbh man. Seems like everyone has a voice except the teachers. This raise merely puts mdcps teachers at the national average, and that number is inflated and not really reflective of what they're really making.

I teach K-5 PE there are no raises. Pay still sucks.

Fugged-about-it.

**** idk where this rant came from, but it makes me want to go out now a chug a beer and vote for a republican!

Advertisement
And I just got a warning a couple days ago to not post any political material . . .

One size does not fit all.

Advertisement

Fugged-about-it.

At least you don't let it bother you.:rolleyes:

I taught my 5th grade son that if he skipped school again I’d hang him by his ******* toenails in the garage.

Does that count?

At least you don't let it bother you.:rolleyes:

No, with one click - I'm at West End Zone - and with only a couple exceptions - pretty clever, knowledgeable, and entertaining guys there.

It's been a bit self-policing - the more disgusting photo posts really don't pop up any more - we learned to never click on a couple posters links - and no problem.

But at least when it was here - we could take anything over to WEZ and have at it.

So many sissy's here.

Advertisement
Back