OT: Any So Fla educators in the house?

I'm a former special Ed teacher and current high school admin in Hendry. Same school as MAR brother attends.

Advertisement
If you are a guy and get offended by the WEZ, you really need to re-evaluate what level of ***** you are.

Advertisement
We had one. It was the West End Zone. A 24/7 free-for-all.

Problem was - we had these candy asses - who were offended by the language on WEZ, or offended by racy photographs on WEZ - and got offended for some of the phraseology on WEZ.

But they'd keep going back to WEZ to get offended - and then demanded it be banished.

We have some of the biggest pansies, petunias, and swishy-tailed girly-boys on earth here - who intentionally GO to a site or thread, or forum - just to get offended.

They don't just make a mistake and get right off - no! They like to get offended, puke, and then like a dog - return to that puke, eat it, puke again, and repeat.

These fairies are why we can't have nice things.

Because they SEEK a location to get their feelings hurt, see something they say they don't want to see - but keep going back for more of the same.

Fugged-about-it.

miniGif_20190114192615.gif

No, with one click - I'm at West End Zone - and with only a couple exceptions - pretty clever, knowledgeable, and entertaining guys there.

It's been a bit self-policing - the more disgusting photo posts really don't pop up any more - we learned to never click on a couple posters links - and no problem.

But at least when it was here - we could take anything over to WEZ and have at it.

So many sissy's here.

I heard "Two Girls And A Cup" is perma-pinned to top threads.

Advertisement
Taught briefly at my Alma mater in SWFL, a Catholic school more known for baseball and hoops than football. Left it less than 2 years in to work for a local car wash company that was expanding and haven't looked back. Has worked better for my life at least...

Advertisement
We need a "Delta House" or a "Lounge" for obvious off-topic threads like this...

Just wondering, are there any So. Fla teachers in the house? Any grade level...

Worked my way though Law School teaching Jr High School math in Dade County when it was still called Jr High School. My niece teaches in Dade now. Don't think the pay is very good. My sisters all taught back when I did but stayed in and retired with nice checks. Strangely, relative to cost of things like cars, I made more teaching back then than twice what the start at today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back