OT: Antonio Callaway

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will fall on deaf ears around here because it's true and makes sense, so people won't want to hear it but......

…..there's a reason that some local kids want to get out of here to go to school.

Every kid is different. Every recruitment is different. But some kids just want to get away from this bull****. Sometimes Coral Gables is not nearly far enough.

I'd take a little of that to not go 6-6.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
This will fall on deaf ears around here because it's true and makes sense, so people won't want to hear it but......

…..there's a reason that some local kids want to get out of here to go to school.

Every kid is different. Every recruitment is different. But some kids just want to get away from this bull****. Sometimes Coral Gables is not nearly far enough.
You're not wrong, but Callaway is a different breed of dumb.

Hes been a ***** up everywhere hes landed. I fear his story wont end well.

True enough but even while at UF he had issues also this is him coming back home after he's already been a pro nfl wr. It can happen any where they just need to be accountable and mindful of their surroundings and learn to not associate with people who you know will lead to nothing but trouble.

Advertisement
I was hoping they weren’t in the hood.
But then the notorious shopping kart lady was spotted strolling through the middle of the whole thing and it was a wrap. Millions of dollars a year and billion dollar organizations depending on you
But you want to hang out there. Smdh.
Have your people come to you and not the other way around.

Just don't understand mañ...once u making paper like that in the profession he's in just GTFO of there and don't out yourself in these situations.
Same thing with the DUIs. These guys can afford Uber for ***** sake, most teams even have drivers so they won't drive drunk, and they still do every year. It's incredible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back