OT: Antonio Callaway

That is good for you. Honestly, that isn't sarcasm, but some people prefer that life style. It doesn't make them any more of a loser, imo. I see you feel different, but that is the nice thing about living in a free country. Odds are, I am sure quite a few of your skin head boys where very smart dudes and if they wanted to could have been very succesful in life. I know a lot of the ABs are very smart guys, who just got unlucky. I am in a similar boat to you, in that I was able to make it out of the hood, but I still go back and chill with my childhood buddies and relatives on a regular basis, so I can also see where Antonio is coming from.
Its a free country for sure, but that lifestyle has known consequences. All I'm saying is people have a right to doubt his judgement. For example, I'm not gonna pay a guy millions of dollars that runs with the boys and runs a risk of getting himself shot or into trouble with the law. I have too many guys not doing that, dedicating their lives to my franchise and a Super Bowl ring.

Advertisement
Its a free country for sure, but that lifestyle has known consequences. All I'm saying is people have a right to doubt his judgement. For example, I'm not gonna pay a guy millions of dollars that runs with the boys and runs a risk of getting himself shot or into trouble with the law. I have too many guys not doing that, dedicating their lives to my franchise and a Super Bowl ring.

Depends on the skill level, but I get your point.

then f*ck those guys 🤷‍♂️
I got out of skinhead **** when I was 17 and never looked back. Guys that want you to be hard with them arent friends. Theyre just losers. Almost all my "friends" from when I was that age are in prison, losers or addicted to something. I had my chance and took it... and it didnt even take millions of nfl dollars.
For real - Good for you for getting away from that. OGH got out of a challenging place too. I always admire people who overcome challenges out of free will and determination.

Advertisement
Back