OT: Antonio Callaway

Dude was just cut from his team last week for failing a drug test too. Another **** doing great things with himself I see!

Advertisement
I get that theres no kinda *** like hoodrat ***, but you gotta uber the chick to you, young man, preferably to a spot that's not yours.

So do we still chalk this one up as a South FL kid that got away? Because he’s amounted to nothing in the sport of football other than a game winning TD against Tennessee in college

Advertisement
Thoughts and prayers to the young journalist just doing a little freelance work for WorldStar.

Seriously though- of all people in that entire scene to get shot.

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me what he did wrong? Was he supposed to jump in there and disarm the shooter?

That's what I'm wonderin'...if it was Tate the KKK Kontingent would be making all kind of excuses. Matter of fact they made all kind of excuses for Kevin Olsen when He caught a rape charge.

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me what he did wrong? Was he supposed to jump in there and disarm the shooter?
Leave. Most adults dont hang around that kind of a scene where people are fighting in the middle of a street or parking lot. Most adults hang out inside, drink ****tails, talk about their kids. I dont know how old Calloway is but that 15 year old behavior hanging out where he was.

Leave. Most adults dont hang around that kind of a scene where people are fighting in the middle of a street or parking lot. Most adults hang out inside, drink ****tails, talk about their kids. I dont know how old Calloway is but that 15 year old behavior hanging out where he was.

When you grow up in the hood you don't just start hanging out, drinking tea, playing badminton, and going to country clubs because you got a little money.

Advertisement
When you grow up in the hood you don't just start hanging out, drinking tea, playing badminton, and going to country clubs because you got a little money.
Okay, but when life gives you a chance to grow up, you should take it or be judged by the fact you didnt. 🤷‍♂️

Okay, but when life gives you a chance to grow up, you should take it or be judged by the fact you didnt. 🤷‍♂️

People are going to judge you no matter what. If he started acting like a fairy then the rest of his boys he grew up with is going to judge him for that. You can't appease everyone.

People are going to judge you no matter what. If he started acting like a fairy then the rest of his boys he grew up with is going to judge him for that. You can't appease everyone.
then f*ck those guys 🤷‍♂️
I got out of skinhead **** when I was 17 and never looked back. Guys that want you to be hard with them arent friends. Theyre just losers. Almost all my "friends" from when I was that age are in prison, losers or addicted to something. I had my chance and took it... and it didnt even take millions of nfl dollars.

then f*ck those guys 🤷‍♂️
I got out of skinhead **** when I was 17 and never looked back. Guys that want you to be hard with them arent friends. Theyre just losers. Almost all my "friends" from when I was that age are in prison, losers or addicted to something. I had my chance and took it... and it didnt even take millions of nfl dollars.

That is good for you. Honestly, that isn't sarcasm, but some people prefer that life style. It doesn't make them any more of a loser, imo. I see you feel different, but that is the nice thing about living in a free country. Odds are, I am sure quite a few of your skin head boys where very smart dudes and if they wanted to could have been very succesful in life. I know a lot of the ABs are very smart guys, who just got unlucky. I am in a similar boat to you, in that I was able to make it out of the hood, but I still go back and chill with my childhood buddies and relatives on a regular basis, so I can also see where Antonio is coming from.

Advertisement
Back