OT: Anthony Schwartz

Lets not act as if we've got scrubs at the position.
No one said we had scrubs, its just this kid has a unique trait that almost no one in college football can replicate. He was in our back yard and we didnt really pursue, if you follow recruiting and understand speed kills and its something we need it will grind our gears for years to come. It happens but sucks.

Advertisement
No one said we had scrubs, its just this kid has a unique trait that almost no one in college football can replicate. He was in our back yard and we didnt really pursue, if you follow recruiting and understand speed kills and its something we need it will grind our gears for years to come. It happens but sucks.

Not really pursue? How bout not pursue at all. U don’t turn down speed, period. I’ve been a Schwartz fan. U get a kid like that on board and just put him anywhere to use that speed, and it would’ve been a great look for the track team too.

Never understood that decision. There should always be room for the fastest player in college football, especially one that has decent hands.

Not really pursue? How bout not pursue at all. U don’t turn down speed, period. I’ve been a Schwartz fan. U get a kid like that on board and just put him anywhere to use that speed, and it would’ve been a great look for the track team too.

I feel u, I feel the same way. I think you should always have scholarship for utility type of guys like this. Plus he actually had a position, and can help track team. Was a no brainer, dude was running low 10s all throughout high school. Yeeeeesh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you .. we can’t take every kid out of south Florida

Oh no doubt, totally agree. But Schwartz should’ve at least been pursued a little more.

We built this program on these types of players. He has elite, elite speed w decent hands.

It's not going to grind our gears for years to come. Missing big time linemen will be the cause for gears grinding. WR recruiting is being handled at a high level by Dugans. What we've brought in the past two cycles along with what we could possibly bring in this class. Is at an elite level.

Typical CIS caulk gobblers. Coveting what we don’t have.

Schwartz was NEVER coming here. Never. He wanted a big time men’s track team. Spent his senior year badmouthing Miami for an offer he would never accept.

***** him and his fangirls on this site.

I hear what you’re saying.

But Auburn isn’t a big time track program.

Track wise - they’re probably not in the top 4-5 in the SEC

Advertisement
I hear what you’re saying.

But Auburn isn’t a big time track program.

Track wise - they’re probably not in the top 4-5 in the SEC

Their men’s program is far superior to Miami. What are you even talking about? When is the last time you heard anything about a male sprinter on the Miami track team? Like in the last 30 years?

it will grind our gears for years to come.

Because we missed out on Anthony Schwartz?
jack-tripper.gif

Advertisement
Their men’s program is far superior to Miami. What are you even talking about? When is the last time you heard anything about a male sprinter on the Miami track team? Like in the last 30 years?

Maybe I didn’t understand the post.

I’m not necessarily talking about Miami’s track. I’m just saying Auburn isn’t a super elite track team. If track is his bread and butter - there are other schools that would make more sense for a guy with his skills in track.

Advertisement
Back