OT: Anthony Schwartz

Advertisement
I was hoping to see “lost both legs in a horrific shark attack” when I opened this thread. This is that scrawny little ****, who was trash talking my U toward the end of the last recruiting cycle. If he’s so fast why didn’t he win the gold? Fck that facquit with an oozing AIDS dyck.

Advertisement
Had a couple TDs for Auburn last weekend.

No clue how he’ll turn out, but his speed absolutely jumps off the screen.

Shivers also looked good.

Had a couple TDs for Auburn last weekend.

No clue how he’ll turn out, but his speed absolutely jumps off the screen.

Shivers also looked good.

Just watched the highlights of the 2 TD's.

1) He's fast as ****.

2) He's stiff. He's a one trick pony. Fast as all get out, but no moves whatsoever.

1) He's fast as ****.

2) He's stiff. He's a one trick pony. Fast as all get out, but no moves whatsoever.

When you running 10.1 type speed you dont really need moves, one false step by a defender and you are toast, he will scare the crap out of DC for how many ever years he wants to dabble in college football. Guarantee it will open up other things in that offense.

I expected him to do well against Alabama State. We'll see how his career goes though. I will say this, with our offensive system, he probably wouldn't have been successful here anyway. With that said, I'm always in favor of taking local playmakers. We've got a ****load of playmakers at WR though.

Advertisement

1) He's fast as ****.

Still would love to have had him here, not only for football, but track on the global level one day. He made his choice and so be it. Shivers got some playing time as well. He was always small, but he's tiny as **** at this level.

It cracks me up when people say he's a one trick pony or has no cuts. Philip Dorsett didn't have moves either (although he had a great cut for the Pats this past weekend and I couldn't believe it), but that didn't stop him from stretching the field.

When you running 10.1 type speed you dont really need moves, one false step by a defender and you are toast, he will scare the crap out of DC for how many ever years he wants to dabble in college football. Guarantee it will open up other things in that offense.
think shivers is a boatload better.

Still would love to have had him here, not only for football, but track on the global level one day. He made his choice and so be it. Shivers got some playing time as well. He was always small, but he's tiny as **** at this level.

It cracks me up when people say he's a one trick pony or has no cuts. Philip Dorsett didn't have moves either (although he had a great cut for the Pats this past weekend and I couldn't believe it), but that didn't stop him from stretching the field.
Dorsett is a lot better of a player than Schwartz.

Also, look at the highlights...dorsett was/is smooth through transitions...Schwartz not so much...don't get me wrong...he's a burner...if he can catch, he'll be open more often than not.

Advertisement
I think we are going to regret not taking this kid. Dude absolutely flies with the ball in his hand. Just had a 75 yard curl to the crib and looked like a blur.

That dude is fast !!!!

How in the he'll did we let that speed get out of SF smh

Advertisement
It’s against Tennessee relax. I’d take anyone of Miami’s WR over him.

Why do we have to replace one of ours with him? Wouldn’t it be nice to have him as well? and idgaf who it’s against. That dude was gone the moment he turned up field. No one was gonna catch him

Advertisement
Back