OT (And not political): New(ish) Series (ZeroZerZero)

BS85

D before E
Premium
This is the best series I've seen in a very long time (at least through 4 episodes). It's an Amazon created show and is movie quality throughout. It's about drug trafficking and takes place (and was filmed) in Italy, Mexico, and the US. If you're looking for a new series I'd immediately start with this.

Advertisement
This is the best series I've seen in a very long time (at least through 4 episodes). It's an Amazon created show and is movie quality throughout. It's about drug trafficking and takes place (and was filmed) in Italy, Mexico, and the US. If you're looking for a new series I'd immediately start with this.

good looking out

From the trailer I can see that people are finally listening to what people have been saying for years and no one listens cause it sounded to crazy and conspiratorial. Politicians in western countries, banks, Wall Street, are all in the drug trade.

Advertisement
Yeah, I hadn't heard of it but just started watching. I'm very surprised this hasn't blown up as it came out at the perfect time and has had really good reviews.

I think stuff on Amazon and Apple TV still lag in blowing up versus Netflix or even HBO. You're like the 4th person this week that I've seen mention or tell me about this show though.

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Cinematography blew me away. The chase scene in the rooftops in the Mexican city was one of the coolest scenes I've ever witnessed. The story is great and so is the acting. Best show I've seen in years.

Advertisement

Good looking. I am looking for a new series as we speak.

I just got the "are you still watching" judgement from Amazon. *******.

Is the entire series in subtitles? About halfway through the first episode and that’s all it is so far.

Is the entire series in subtitles? About halfway through the first episode and that’s all it is so far.
There are 3 main storylines and two aren't in English. That annoys me too but I didn't really notice with this show for some reason. I felt it was good enough to pay attention. Probably 45% of the show is in English.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Subtitles never bothered me, but that's me. One of my favorite films of all-time that's raw as ****, City of God, is amazing.

Added this to my watch list tonight.

Advertisement
Back