OT (And not political): New(ish) Series (ZeroZerZero)

Currently watching the Expanse, Sci-Fi that takes a bit to get going, but great once it does.

Advertisement
This is the best series I've seen in a very long time (at least through 4 episodes). It's an Amazon created show and is movie quality throughout. It's about drug trafficking and takes place (and was filmed) in Italy, Mexico, and the US. If you're looking for a new series I'd immediately start with this.

Just watched the first episode. The English narrative prior to the some of the scenes is great, but the subtitles make me work too hard and I'm lazy as F with that quarantine bullsh!t we just went through. Looks good however. Please tell me it's worth continuing?

Subtitles never bothered me, but that's me. One of my favorite films of all-time that's raw as ****, City of God, is amazing.

Added this to my watch list tonight.
I love that movie, I actually used to live in Rio so I visited there (it's relatively safe now, or was when I loved there).

Tropa de Elite is another really good Brazilian movie. There's also another movie very similar to City of God by the same guy bit I can't remember the name. That was pretty good too.

Just watched the first episode. The English narrative prior to the some of the scenes is great, but the subtitles make me work too hard and I'm lazy as F with that quarantine bullsh!t we just went through. Looks good however. Please tell me it's worth continuing?
I'm also lazy so I get it. I honestly didn't notice with this series and I have no idea why. Having said that, I 100% think it's worth it. I finished the series already and absolutely loved it. I'd say if you don't like it after 2.5-3 episodes, you probably won't like it overall.

This is the best series I've seen in a very long time (at least through 4 episodes). It's an Amazon created show and is movie quality throughout. It's about drug trafficking and takes place (and was filmed) in Italy, Mexico, and the US. If you're looking for a new series I'd immediately start with this.

i co-sign, fantastic series.

Advertisement
Been waiting on szn 3 for years
I’ve seen 3 and 4. Also the L’Immortale Movie which is about Ciro and ties into season 5. Let me just say NO One is safe on this show. ****ed Netflix took Seasons 1-2 down without notice but some think it’s because they will be getting Season 3-4. The reason it’s not on there is because Harvey Weinstein’s company owns(ed) the rights. They might be going to another company therefore they can be shown on Netflix US.

I’ve seen 3 and 4. Also the L’Immortale Movie which is about Ciro and ties into season 5. Let me just say NO One is safe on this show. ****ed Netflix took Seasons 1-2 down without notice but some think it’s because they will be getting Season 3-4. The reason it’s not on there is because Harvey Weinstein’s company owns(ed) the rights. They might be going to another company therefore they can be shown on Netflix US.

It’s legit for sure. Keeps you guessing every episode

From the trailer I can see that people are finally listening to what people have been saying for years and no one listens cause it sounded to crazy and conspiratorial. Politicians in western countries, banks, Wall Street, are all in the drug trade.
Certainly not in Mexico . . .

Gomorrah is now on HBO Max, Season 1 and 2 are up. They have the rights for 3-4, the L’immortale movie and 5 when it comes out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back