OT: An Infamous Gator Dies

Advertisement
Not sure I'd go that far. I'll be the first to throw a parade when Doug ****ey dies though.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go **** on his grave?

Advertisement
Florida Man Caught Having *** With Alligator He Kept Tied Up In His Backyard – Sick Chirpse
7d39c6124ab2387f733dee1a78045b55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go **** on his grave?

chise:

will find out ... happy to have a ****ing contest with you at the site. i'll bring the beer and iced tea to make sure there's plenty to flood that corksucker until he floats away.

chise:

will find out ... happy to have a ****ing contest with you at the site. i'll bring the beer and iced tea to make sure there's plenty to flood that corksucker until he floats away.

Bring some asparagus too. I want our **** to smell as badly as possible. And some Taco Bell in case we decide to really ramp it up.

chise:

Bring some asparagus too. I want our **** to smell as badly as possible. And some Taco Bell in case we decide to really ramp it up.

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Advertisement
Back