• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

OT: An Infamous Gator Dies

RedSquare

Freshman
Last edited:

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go piss on his grave?

Esafille

Freshman
Florida Man Caught Having Sex With Alligator He Kept Tied Up In His Backyard – Sick Chirpse
7d39c6124ab2387f733dee1a78045b55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RedSquare

Freshman
Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go piss on his grave?

chise:

will find out ... happy to have a pissing contest with you at the site. i'll bring the beer and iced tea to make sure there's plenty to flood that corksucker until he floats away.

The Franchise

The Best EVER

chise:

will find out ... happy to have a pissing contest with you at the site. i'll bring the beer and iced tea to make sure there's plenty to flood that corksucker until he floats away.

Bring some asparagus too. I want our piss to smell as badly as possible. And some Taco Bell in case we decide to really ramp it up.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor

chise:

Bring some asparagus too. I want our piss to smell as badly as possible. And some Taco Bell in case we decide to really ramp it up.

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o: