OT: An Infamous Gator Dies

Advertisement
You guys realize Reeves didn't take part in the flop.

he wasn't on the field, but it doesn't matter ... he knew what was happening because chan gailey told him that was what they were going to do.

reaves was a co-conspirator, the sole beneficiary, and not only spent the rest of his life failing to apologize, he actually tried to justify and condone it. he was the central character in the most disgusting display of sportsmanship ever in the history of college football.

hope he rots in ****.

he wasn't on the field, but it doesn't matter ... he knew what was happening because chan gailey told him that was what they were going to do.

reaves was a co-conspirator, the sole beneficiary, and not only spent the rest of his life failing to apologize, he actually tried to justify and condone it. he was the central character in the most disgusting display of sportsmanship ever in the history of college football.

hope he rots in ****.

Post more. And stay salty like this. I'm turned on by your callous unabashed hatred. Anyone who can so openly celebrate another man's death because of football ties is a guy I'll go to war with.

hope he rots in ****.

Post more. And stay salty like this. I'm turned on by your callous unabashed hatred. Anyone who can so openly celebrate another man's death because of football ties is a guy I'll go to war with.

i'm in the foxhole with you, my brother. i may have been anointed with Yale blue, but i bleed orange and green!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go **** on his grave?

Obituary should read: Reaves Flops For the Last Time

Thanks for sharing the good news, OP. Do you know where they buried him so I can go **** on his grave?

chise:

will find out ... happy to have a ****ing contest with you at the site. i'll bring the beer and iced tea to make sure there's plenty to flood that corksucker until he floats away.

Bring some asparagus too. I want our **** to smell as badly as possible. And some Taco Bell in case we decide to really ramp it up.

L
O
L

Advertisement
Back