OT -Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In life, bottom line; you are responsible for your own actions.

I neither have the inclination or pity to feel sorry for a gang member that killed for pleasure whilst making millions of dollars catching a football.

Maybe I'm crazy, but maybe, just maybe, he got what was coming to him.

The only person I really feel sorry for is his kid; who is going to grow up the child of a murderer who had it all, got caught and killed himself in disgrace.

In life, bottom line; you are responsible for your own actions.

I neither have the inclination or pity to feel sorry for a gang member that killed for pleasure whilst making millions of dollars catching a football.

Maybe I'm crazy, but maybe, just maybe, he got what was coming to him.

The only person I really feel sorry for is his kid; who is going to grow up the child of a murderer who had it all, got caught and killed himself in disgrace.
Here's a GREAT question, why is it always football players ARE involved in some types of tragedies. NHL, NBA, MLB and other sports don't come close. Is it something to do with major blows to the head. I'm puzzled by this. Just curious, something to think about. Cause my brother played college and pro football and i see that he hasn't been the same. It's sad.

Advertisement
Here's a GREAT question, why is it always football players ARE involved in some types of tragedies. NHL, NBA, MLB and other sports don't come close. Is it something to do with major blows to the head. I'm puzzled by this. Just curious, something to think about.

One can look at boxing and get your answer to that. How many fighters run in with the wrong and do the wrong things?

Obviously, Mike Tyson is probably the most famous problem child. Then you have tragic things like Arturro Gatti, and Oscar De La Hoya. Look at fighters like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, who could barely speak after their careers were over.

There are guys in the MMA game who have permanent brain damage.

Getting hit in the head a lot is not a net positive to your health.

But with Aarons case, I think his brain was wired wrong from the beginning.

One can look at boxing and get your answer to that. How many fighters run in with the wrong and do the wrong things?

Obviously, Mike Tyson is probably the most famous problem child. Then you have tragic things like Arturro Gatti, and Oscar De La Hoya. Look at fighters like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, who could barely speak after their careers were over.

Make a good point

Advertisement

You could argue the sport attracts more violent people.

Advertisement
Back