OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

Advertisement
He earned his prison time on his own and got the time he deserved. But after thinking about it and reading articles about his confinement, I understand why he would off himself. He was held in solitary confinement since his 2013 arrest. He was allowed out of his single cell for 30 minutes a day to exercise in a hallway alone. He never saw the outside the whole time he was there due to gang related issues in the yard. All his meals were served to him in his cell. He was allowed 2 showers a week taken during his 30 minutes outside his cell. That is torturous enough to make anyone suicidal considering that was going to be his life for the rest of his days on earth.

Poor guy, they should have at least given him a deflated football to play with, to pass his time and reminisce.

honestly, what's the ***ing point of even having someone alive for that?

that's flat out torture in the most subtle way

He earned his prison time on his own and got the time he deserved. But after thinking about it and reading articles about his confinement, I understand why he would off himself. He was held in solitary confinement since his 2013 arrest. He was allowed out of his single cell for 30 minutes a day to exercise in a hallway alone. He never saw the outside the whole time he was there due to gang related issues in the yard. All his meals were served to him in his cell. He was allowed 2 showers a week taken during his 30 minutes outside his cell. That is torturous enough to make anyone suicidal considering that was going to be his life for the rest of his days on earth.

Poor guy, they should have at least given him a deflated football to play with, to pass his time and reminisce.

Like what happened with Khalief Browder solitary confinement is meant to break the human spirit Who wants to live like that for the next 50 years.

[TWEET]855161777671348225[/TWEET]
I was wrong... The POS offed himself.

I kinda hoped that he was murdered to be honest, either way good riddance to the Gaytor scum.

Advertisement
So apparently he appealed the Lloyd conviction.. killing himself before the judge ruling tosses the case. Just got acquitted for double murder as well so this mother ****er died legally innocent

Took the easy way out like a punk and did so during the appeal for that reason I bet

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Very interested in seeing if he found a loophole somehow. It'll shake out in time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I got a text from my brother don't know how to post it

But it saying by him killing himself his daughter gets 15 million......if true then its the smartest thing he did

Man, Orlando Daily Worker columnist and UFelony alum Mike Biotchi sure doesn't miss any opportunity to play his jilted 16 year old girl act when it comes to Urbie, with AH giving him another chance:

Aaron Hernandez was seedy underbelly of Urban Meyer's Gators; Tim Tebow was the smiling face - Orlando Sentinel

If Urban asked, he would go the full Katlyn Jenner...

Are you kidding?

Bianchi is slamming both the gators and Urban - nothing wrong with that.

He even brings up the shooting and attempted murder by Hernandez in Gainesville. You know, the one that was covered up by the Gainesville PD, the UF athletic dept, and Urban. Quote from above article:

"In another more serious case in 2007, he was reportedly never even questioned by police or his head coach even though he was a suspect in Gainesville shooting that left two men wounded, including one who was shot in the back of the head. That case, categorized as an attempted homicide, remains unsolved.

When the Gainesville Sun’s Pat Dooley asked Meyer, now the head coach at Ohio State, about the shooting incident four years ago, Meyer made it sound as if it was just a minor distraction. He told Dooley he was informed of the incident by one of his UF assistants and “didn’t think about it again until a couple of days ago.”

Sorry, but I don’t believe that. I don’t believe a football coach whose players are being questioned in an attempted homicide case is going to think nothing of it until six years later when Hernandez was arrested and charged with murder."

Man, Orlando Daily Worker columnist and UFelony alum Mike Biotchi sure doesn't miss any opportunity to play his jilted 16 year old girl act when it comes to Urbie, with AH giving him another chance:

Aaron Hernandez was seedy underbelly of Urban Meyer's Gators; Tim Tebow was the smiling face - Orlando Sentinel

If Urban asked, he would go the full Katlyn Jenner...

Are you kidding?

Bianchi is slamming both the gators and Urban - nothing wrong with that.

He even brings up the shooting and attempted murder by Hernandez in Gainesville. You know, the one that was covered up by the Gainesville PD, the UF athletic dept, and Urban. Quote from above article:

"In another more serious case in 2007, he was reportedly never even questioned by police or his head coach even though he was a suspect in Gainesville shooting that left two men wounded, including one who was shot in the back of the head. That case, categorized as an attempted homicide, remains unsolved.

When the Gainesville Sun’s Pat Dooley asked Meyer, now the head coach at Ohio State, about the shooting incident four years ago, Meyer made it sound as if it was just a minor distraction. He told Dooley he was informed of the incident by one of his UF assistants and “didn’t think about it again until a couple of days ago.”

Sorry, but I don’t believe that. I don’t believe a football coach whose players are being questioned in an attempted homicide case is going to think nothing of it until six years later when Hernandez was arrested and charged with murder."

I'm not saying he is giving them a pass; if you knew Biotchi's history, you would know he was one of the biggest Urban Meyer slurpers when he was at UFelony; did he investigate any of the 26 or so arrests going on during Meyer's reign in Hogtown? If he was digging, it was with a rusty old e-tool into limestone, because he didn't unearth anything. Heck, he had to be shamed to respond when one of his paper's reporters was threatned, ON CAMERA, with physical violence by Meyer.

It's real easy to pontificate AFTER the fact, especially when you turned a blind eye for all those years. He's mad Urban left and criticizes him only because he did bolt...If Urbie was still coaching at UFelony, this article isn't written.

Advertisement
Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

This is insane. Can you imagine the outrage if this was a Hurricane? LMAO at anyone who says there's no media bias. I had honestly never heard a word about this.
Mass. police investigate Aaron Hernandez for possible role in 2007 Gainesville shooting, according to sources

Under state law, Hernandez’s conviction for the Lloyd murder could ultimately be voided because his trial was not reviewed by the Supreme Judicial Court prior to his death. His appellate attorney said he will file the required paperwork when a death certificate is issued.

That legal technicality may, in turn, require the Patriots to make a multi-million dollar payment to his estate, a payment the Patriots refused to make following his arrest for the Lloyd killing in 2013, according to lawyers representing relatives of the three murder victims.

Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

This is insane. Can you imagine the outrage if this was a Hurricane? LMAO at anyone who says there's no media bias. I had honestly never heard a word about this.
Mass. police investigate Aaron Hernandez for possible role in 2007 Gainesville shooting, according to sources

That's why I bring it up.

Like you said, had that been us, can you imagine? There would have been a federal case made out of it.

But here you have pretty good circumstantial evidence that not only did Hernandez shoot those guys (one in the back of the head), but that the GPD, Urban, and UF knew about it and basically just buried it.

The information is out there, and there are plenty people in Gainesville that consider it pretty much an open secret...and there's info about even involvement of other Gator players, including the Pounceys.

Advertisement
The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

When I heard the news I immediately struck me as being a little strange in terms of being out of character. Hernandez never struck me as the kind of guy to commit suicide even in his situation. He had already been locked up for a few years and was just coming off being aquitted in a double homicide case iirc. It just struck me as odd which leads me to my point. Hernandez had just been aquitted but there surely would have been a civil case/trial in which he would have surely been found liable meaning that the vast majority or all of his money would have gone to the plaintiff/s.

It is just speculation on my part but perhaps committing suicide was his way of making sure his daughter was taken care of financially because if he is dead there can be no civil trial. The guy has had years to think about what an absolute piece of **** he was during his life and how he threw away a life most dream of. Perhaps he felt that this was the best way to protect his daughter was to take himself out. Again this is just speculation on my part and I am certainly not trying to portray him as some good guy that made some mistakes because the guy was a giant bag of *****. Is it possible that he thought that he could at least do this one thing for his daughter since his own life was basically forfeit? I know we have our share of attorneys here so I would like one of you to tell me if what I'm saying has any legal merit. Could Hernandez be tried in civil court posthumously or am I totally off the mark?

Advertisement
Back