OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

When I heard the news I immediately struck me as being a little strange in terms of being out of character. Hernandez never struck me as the kind of guy to commit suicide even in his situation. He had already been locked up for a few years and was just coming off being aquitted in a double homicide case iirc. It just struck me as odd which leads me to my point. Hernandez had just been aquitted but there surely would have been a civil case/trial in which he would have surely been found liable meaning that the vast majority or all of his money would have gone to the plaintiff/s.

It is just speculation on my part but perhaps committing suicide was his way of making sure his daughter was taken care of financially because if he is dead there can be no civil trial. The guy has had years to think about what an absolute piece of **** he was during his life and how he threw away a life most dream of. Perhaps he felt that this was the best way to protect his daughter was to take himself out. Again this is just speculation on my part and I am certainly not trying to portray him as some good guy that made some mistakes because the guy was a giant bag of *****. Is it possible that he thought that he could at least do this one thing for his daughter since his own life was basically forfeit? I know we have our share of attorneys here so I would like one of you to tell me if what I'm saying has any legal merit. Could Hernandez be tried in civil court posthumously or am I totally off the mark?

Loophole has something to do with Patriots money now owed to Hernandez family bc of the acquittal.

https://www.facebook.com/TYTsports/videos/1468195333251489/

Advertisement
Under state law, Hernandez’s conviction for the Lloyd murder could ultimately be voided because his trial was not reviewed by the Supreme Judicial Court prior to his death. His appellate attorney said he will file the required paperwork when a death certificate is issued.

That legal technicality may, in turn, require the Patriots to make a multi-million dollar payment to his estate, a payment the Patriots refused to make following his arrest for the Lloyd killing in 2013, according to lawyers representing relatives of the three murder victims.

lawyers got to get paid. wonder how ah knew about the loophole?

I got a text from my brother don't know how to post it

But it saying by him killing himself his daughter gets 15 million......if true then its the smartest thing he did

Yeah heard this.
Because he's only been convicted of that murder of Lloyd. But he was appealing that. And in Massachusetts when you appealing a conviction and die you are found not guilty. So technically he died without being a convicted criminal. This could mean the pats owe him the remaining $15M from his contract.
And since he's dead I'm assuming the family of Lloyd or the double homicide victims can't sue him/his family, meaning all the money would go to his wife/daughter.

If that's all true and you have the choice of living the rest of your life in prison or taking the bytch way out and giving ur daughter $15M, it doesn't seem like a difficult decision to me. Probably wouldn't wanna go out by hanging though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aaron Hernandez once told Ian Rapoport if you f--- me over, I?ll kill you?

When we first exchanged numbers, he called me over and said, “Hey I just want you to know, you’re my guy. If you need anything let me know, I will help you out if I can. But I just want you to know, if you f--- me over, I’ll kill you.” I sort of laughed a little bit, and I said, “Don’t worry, I got you, I’ll take care of you.” It was me and this other reporter from CBS Sports, William Bendetson, and he was standing there and had listened and we kind of turned to each other and both laughed. And then the first text I got after it became clear that Hernandez was the suspect in the murder investigation was from William Bendetson, who was like, Hey remember that day in the locker room?

Advertisement
Looks like he had a secret life as a bisexual . That explains alot. Possible motive for the murder he committed. You can see this behavior in men who were sexually assaulted as children. Still no excuse to take anyone's life.

His daughter can't get any life insurance because of his suicide. I don't think this really helps his daughter financially.

With the revelation of AH's downlow lifestyle, I'm not shocked.

There was a lot of twinkletoes shīt going on with the Florida gators.

IMG_3995.JPGIMG_3996.jpgIMG_3998.JPGIMG_3997.jpgIMG_3999.JPGIMG_4001.JPGIMG_4002.jpg

Advertisement
His daughter can't get any life insurance because of his suicide. I don't think this really helps his daughter financially.
That may not be true. Many life insurance policies pay if the suicide isn't within a period of time from the purchase of the policy. Presumably he bought it before going to jail so he may well have cleared the time window.

Advertisement
Back