OT: A Kid from Coney Island (Netflix)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man that’s funny I just watch it last night. It was so dope. To see how big he got in China is crazy. I’m happy that things worked out for him.

Watching him and KG was fun
Those two could have been something special together if Mabury could’ve put aside his obsession with going home and playing for the knicks. He forced his trade out of Minnesota and completely changed the trajectory of his and KGs careers. Those two couldve contended there in Minnesota and maybe brought a ring there.

Advertisement
Nice! They talk about the Gauchos in the documentary.
Wow, watching ASAP. I know AAU has a bad rep now but in the 90s AAU was such a great experience. So many great memories and it was really unprecedented to see so much talent on one floor between high schoolers. I grew up dreaming of playing for Gauchos, but looking back it was an honor to be competing against them.

Advertisement
Wow, watching ASAP. I know AAU has a bad rep now but in the 90s AAU was such a great experience. So many great memories and it was really unprecedented to see so much talent on one floor between high schoolers. I grew up dreaming of playing for Gauchos, but looking back it was an honor to be competing against them.
You agree with this list?

Advertisement
Back