OT - 3000 East Oakland Park Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
Canes Fam. I live in Canada and run the marketing for a development company. We are building 3 towers in Fort Lauderdale at the location above. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and can tell me some positives! Places nearby, beaches, restaurants etc

Much appreciated Canes Fam!

Advertisement
Right before (west) of the bridge to A1A so VERY close to the beach. An easy walk. Good dinning and entertainment in the general area. Most Homes are older but upscale. Great Location to live and work.

Between Lauderdale-by-the-sea and Fort Lauderdale Beach apparently both different vibes but good beach areas. Appreciate that! Any dining and entertaining you know off hand worth mentioning?

Advertisement
Canes Fam. I live in Canada and run the marketing for a development company. We are building 3 towers in Fort Lauderdale at the location above. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and can tell me some positives! Places nearby, beaches, restaurants etc

Much appreciated Canes Fam!
Take a trip down Las Olas Blvd. Many solid bars, restaurants, and shopping. I don't live in the area but I get down there a couple times a year.

Advertisement
Sorry to distract you from the 45 threads about Manny needing to fire Baker before he fires himself and how much better Alabama is than Miami
No worries mate. It's not your fault they allow this to become an OT forum for 9/12 months.

Between Lauderdale-by-the-sea and Fort Lauderdale Beach apparently both different vibes but good beach areas. Appreciate that! Any dining and entertaining you know off hand worth mentioning?
Over the Bridge "Shooters" on the intercoastal and "Cafe Martorano" on Oakland Park Blvd East and a Host of Venue's down A1A and going west up Oakland Park Blvd. Plenty of solid entertainment and dinning. Fort Lauderdale is great for entertainment particularly this time of year. A very wealthy area so you'll have an excellent variety of venues. Stay away from Bokampers Sports Bar. Huge, lousy service and bad food. Good to watch football and that's all. Go South down A1A to the corner (A1A & Los Olas Blvd) dump called the "Elbo Room" - The quintessential beach dive bar. No Food. No CC but great music and people watching off the beach. A very fun late afternoon place to drink - by 6:00 they're swinging from the chandeliers.....and there are no chandeliers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@rok hit this man with a depth chart and stop the madness
Good recommendation but waiting until after the deadline for entering the draft before it drops.

Mauds: How about making a few OT threads and pinning them to the top?

This can be the real estate thread. We can have a fishing thread, beer thread, sports thread, transfer portal thread, etc.

We made a COVID board -- why not have an OT board? Not trying to be an a-hole.

Good recommendation but waiting until after the deadline for entering the draft before it drops.

Mauds: How about making a few OT threads and pinning them to the top?

This can be the real estate thread. We can have a fishing thread, beer thread, sports thread, transfer portal thread, etc.

We made a COVID board -- why not have an OT board? Not trying to be an a-hole.
There's already an OT Sports forum. Covid will be less newsworthy by summer, so that board will probably go away.

Advertisement
Back