OT - 3000 East Oakland Park Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale

Advertisement
Seawatch on the ocean in Ft. Lauderdale has pretty good seafood. This is strictly for dinner it's an older crowd.

Defintiely check out: (1) YESTERDAYS and (2) CHRISTOPHERS --- two happening nightclubs / bars.

P.S. ... but only if you can travel back in time ;)
O'Hara's was pretty cool.
Low key Jazz joint.

Canes Fam. I live in Canada and run the marketing for a development company. We are building 3 towers in Fort Lauderdale at the location above. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and can tell me some positives! Places nearby, beaches, restaurants etc

Much appreciated Canes Fam!
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I’m trying to remember. That’s the movie where the flair was the buttons they had to pin on themselves to show work spirit. They were waitressing I think?
It’s called “Office Space” and it nails the generic office work environment and the casual restaurant industry perfectly. Another good one that hits the restaurant biz pretty spot on is “Waiting”. If you ever waited tables or worked in the kitchen at a restaurant it’s pretty much how it really is.

Advertisement
It’s called “Office Space” and it nails the generic office work environment and the casual restaurant industry perfectly. Another good one that hits the restaurant biz pretty spot on is “Waiting”. If you ever waited tables or worked in the kitchen at a restaurant it’s pretty much how it really is.
Office space right. The guy with the stapler in the basement closet office who had been fired but getting paid on an accounting glitch. That guy is who I think of when Gary Ferman comes up.

Office space right. The guy with the stapler in the basement closet office who had been fired but getting paid on an accounting glitch. That guy is who I think of when Gary Ferman comes up.
Yup. I worked in a terrible call center when I was in college and it was almost exactly like that movie. Stupid cubicles with moron “assistant managers” roaming around pretending to do work. “Casual Friday” type ideas that are supposed to improve office morale but just end up ****ing people off. So glad I never had to work in a terrible office ever again.

Advertisement
Maybe these guys know if there are any good grocery stores, organic/higher end markets and related everyday things that people with good incomes will want and appreciate? That would help. I spent years in this kind of thing.
that would be extremely helpful. Units are going to starts at 1.25 Million so its on the higher end for sure

There's a great Greek place right on A1A just north of L'aHermitage.

Also ca you give me a name in your group to call about my commercial products. I've don a ton of new High-rises with a wide variety of products.
What products are you talking about? Ill help if i can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back