OT - 3000 East Oakland Park Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale

Advertisement
That's actually a pretty nice part of town, right by the intracoastal. Shooters is right over there and Bokamper's sports bar on the other side. Smoke BBQ is solid 'que also. The actual beach in that area isn't a hot spot because it's all condos so unless you live in one, you have to go south to Fort Lauderdale Beach or north to Lauderdale by the Sea. Both are lively and a short drive. If you're a beer guy, check out Funky Buddha Brewery on Dixie Highway between Oakland Park Blvd and Commercial. It's a great spot. Oakland Park in general is a pretty underrated area. The east side is pretty nice and there's plenty of good restaurants/shops to keep you entertained. Plus, it's a short drive to the downtown Fort Lauderdale area or Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Great area. Lot of dining and entertainment nearby. As a few other posters have already mentioned, the beach right there is only condo access, but the nearest public beaches are only about 1.5 or 2 miles away.

Advertisement
That's actually a pretty nice part of town, right by the intracoastal. Shooters is right over there and Bokamper's sports bar on the other side. Smoke BBQ is solid 'que also. The actual beach in that area isn't a hot spot because it's all condos so unless you live in one, you have to go south to Fort Lauderdale Beach or north to Lauderdale by the Sea. Both are lively and a short drive. If you're a beer guy, check out Funky Buddha Brewery on Dixie Highway between Oakland Park Blvd and Commercial. It's a great spot. Oakland Park in general is a pretty underrated area. The east side is pretty nice and there's plenty of good restaurants/shops to keep you entertained. Plus, it's a short drive to the downtown Fort Lauderdale area or Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Great area. Lot of dining and entertainment nearby. As a few other posters have already mentioned, the beach right there is only condo access, but the nearest public beaches are only about 1.5 or 2 miles away.
Appreciate it, fellas!

Defintiely check out: (1) YESTERDAYS and (2) CHRISTOPHERS --- two happening nightclubs / bars.

P.S. ... but only if you can travel back in time ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes Fam. I live in Canada and run the marketing for a development company. We are building 3 towers in Fort Lauderdale at the location above. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and can tell me some positives! Places nearby, beaches, restaurants etc

Much appreciated Canes Fam!
MAG Development?

Regardless, it’s a good area. Very central and close to almost anything....restaurants, shops, the beach. And probably the best brewerry in SoFla (Funky Buddha)

Between Lauderdale-by-the-sea and Fort Lauderdale Beach apparently both different vibes but good beach areas. Appreciate that! Any dining and entertaining you know off hand worth mentioning?
There's a great Greek place right on A1A just north of L'aHermitage.

Also ca you give me a name in your group to call about my commercial products. I've don a ton of new High-rises with a wide variety of products.

Advertisement
Appreciate it, fellas!
Maybe these guys know if there are any good grocery stores, organic/higher end markets and related everyday things that people with good incomes will want and appreciate? That would help. I spent years in this kind of thing.

Defintiely check out: (1) YESTERDAYS and (2) CHRISTOPHERS --- two happening nightclubs / bars.

P.S. ... but only if you can travel back in time ;)
Those places were around when I was in high school in 1984.

Advertisement
Back