OSU Transfer

If the hazing was bad enough to cause his roommate to try to choke himself to death on a giant *****, then I can see why the environment might not have been all that enjoyable for Grimes.

Advertisement
According to the person who shared the rumor, Grimes is pretty shook after walking in on someone hanging from the ceiling.

Grimes is a monster and would provide great symmetry in our WRs over the last 2 classes with smaller guys in Harley, Thomas & Pope (not quite small) and big WRs in Hightower, Wiggins and Grimes. Give me Grimes and give me Jacob Eason when he's ready to transfer.

Advertisement
Anyone who writes "tOSU" or even "THE Ohio state university" should be bound by the feet and dragged behind a pickup truck from Miami to the Keys. And whatever is left of him should be thrown overboard to the sharks. Why would you honor that steaming **** pile of a University in that way?

Advertisement
Let's find the Ohio Taint player with ligature marks around his neck to verify this story.

I agree, if a kid did try to hang himself he would have some serious marks around his neck. The media would be all over it.

It's college football, The media has access to players the coaches allow them to have access to.

Let's find the Ohio Taint player with ligature marks around his neck to verify this story.

I agree, if a kid did try to hang himself he would have some serious marks around his neck. The media would be all over it.

It's college football, The media has access to players the coaches allow them to have access to.

Find the kid wearing the turtleneck to football practice.

Grimes is a monster and would provide great symmetry in our WRs over the last 2 classes with smaller guys in Harley, Thomas & Pope (not quite small) and big WRs in Hightower, Wiggins and Grimes. Give me Grimes and give me Jacob Eason when he's ready to transfer.
Jacob Eason sucks.

Advertisement
Anyone know what the status is with Grimes getting his release from OSU? And when should we expect him to pick a new school if he does transfer? I would think he would want to get in on spring ball wherever he lands

Anyone who writes "tOSU" or even "THE Ohio state university" should be bound by the feet and dragged behind a pickup truck from Miami to the Keys. And whatever is left of him should be thrown overboard to the sharks. Why would you honor that steaming **** pile of a University in that way?
F@ck yeah!!!!! I’m with you fam

Advertisement
Grimes to Miami. (Just a feeling) We shall see.

Only last week, Richt specifically talked about former recruits grabbing him or his coaches after games asking to transfer back in, and having to tell them that he's sorry but they don't re-recruit kids that they offered but chose other programs. I think it's a policy of his, and I doubt Grimes is even in the discussion.

Grimes to Miami. (Just a feeling) We shall see.

Only last week, Richt specifically talked about former recruits grabbing him or his coaches after games asking to transfer back in, and having to tell them that he's sorry but they don't re-recruit kids that they offered but chose other programs. I think it's a policy of his, and I doubt Grimes is even in the discussion.

Did we really recruit Grimes? Richt kind of got here when he picked OSU.

My goodness gracious. Another guy mentioned Eason. Wake up and smell the coffee man.

Richt is only recruiting duel threats. He wants QB's who can pass and run. While Eason is more mobile than Kaaya, Richt wants his QB to be able to do things Eason can't.

Advertisement
Back