OSU Tears

Screenshot_20180803-083312_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What may happen
  1. Meyers fakes another heart attack, this time during a OSU news conference...rolls on ground clutching chest, screaming in pain
  2. Hospitalized, refuses all testing, leaves on his own accord
  3. Meyers quits OSU citing health reasons
  4. Moves to South Bend, Ind. to convalesce and rest, refusing all interviews
  5. Shows up at ALL ND games whenever the other team is favored
  6. Named as the new coach for Notre Dame next season

Last edited:
What may happen
  1. Meyers fakes another heart attack, this time during a OSU news conference...rolls on ground clutching chest, screaming in pain
  2. Hospitalized, refuses all testing, leaves on his own accord
  3. Meyers quits OSU citing health reasons
  4. Moves to South Bend, Ind. to convalesce and rest, refusing all interviews
  5. Shows up at ALL ND games where the other team is favored
  6. Named as the new coach for Notre Dame next season
ND not touching him with a 10 ft pole or any other school with a brain.

Advertisement
The obsessed clown started out down voting any & everything I wrote..I’m just returning the favor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m petty Pendergrass
I'm pretty sure I down voted one asinine comment. Then you followed that up like a scorned bride, tracking every post I made to down vote. Like Charlamagne The God say "when they go low I take it to the flo". Now I blacked out, every post can get it.

I'm pretty sure I down voted one asinine comment. Then you followed that up like a scorned bride, tracking every post I made to down vote. Like Charlamagne The God say "when they go low I take it to the flo". Now I blacked out, every post can get it.

Yawn at the lies.

Now please SAND

Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh, the coach's wives did their own investigation and found that the accusations were false? Well, I guess that's fine then.

Fcking dumbasses. Do they really not get that it doesn't matter if the wives thought the abuse was real? Ya know, because they aren't law enforcement officials or like the DA or anything?

After yesterday's coordinated effort between liar and Smith to smoothly introduce gene Smith as the fall guy, I believe now more than ever that the plan of Ohio taints higher ups is to glorify liars "show of honesty" by admitting to lying to media while in effort to justify keeping him, then come out in days ahead announcing Gene to be dismissed. This is the open door for them to sacrifice Gene, justify keeping their scumbag money cow and hold on tight praying that time and winning will provide enough of a distraction to distance themselves from the fallout until the crumbs are nicely tucked under the rug. Disagree all you want but, as much as I want to see those douchebags burn, I just don't see them having enough integrity to do the right thing to hold scumbag accountable. Too much money to lose. Their pact with the devil is concrete

Advertisement
Back