OSU Tears

There is no way in **** Meyer survives this. The evidence is too damning, and it's way too public. OSU would love to have kept this under wraps, but now that it's out in the open for all to see, they have to act and act strongly.

The public shaming OSU would receive if they don't fire Meyer would be devastating.

It's going to be an epic family fight in Ohio as the school and all of the 'Midwestern values' contingent are going to want him out. But the Bucknuts (and there's a **** ton of them) are going to fight like **** to keep him. They will die a slow, painful death at the thought of losing to Michigan on an annual basis for the next few years.

This is going to be fun to watch, because now more of his dirt is going to be exposed. Another reason why OSU is going to tell him to GTFOH quickly because they don't want the deeper exposure into their program. As dirty as Meyer is, this spousal abuse cover-up is probably just jaywalking levels of bad. The real **** hasn't even been brought to light, yet.

This is going to get real good.

The Buckeyes are like Bama in Ohio.

Thirty six hours after Urban packs his bags, OSU will have NFL coaches lined up to take that job.

Advertisement
Yup looks pretty possible.

There or Notre Dame

I have been saying Meyer is headed to South Bend for the last two years and no one will listen to me.

Kelly’s mediocre stewardship of Irish Football cannot justify NBC continuing to plow money into the Irish Game of the Week. The network wants a coach that can deliver a Natty. Urban can do that.

Title IX applies to his wife because she is a faculty member at OSU in the school of Nursing. Actually i think she is in more trouble than he is because the text messages show that she had knowledge of the situation directly but not necessarily Meyer but we all know he did

So she bangs the volleyball coach at UF, he stays with her and then ***** him at OSU. Brilliant!

I have been saying Meyer is headed to South Bend for the last two years and no one will listen to me.

Kelly’s mediocre stewardship of Irish Football cannot justify NBC continuing to plow money into the Irish Game of the Week. The network wants a coach that can deliver a Natty. Urban can do that.

Yea I hear you.

Urban may be a little toxic for a bit after what transpired, but I think eventually they make a move on him.

Brian Kelly isn't getting it done there.

Advertisement
He knew about all the *** whippings , all the way back to UF.

The guy is the ultimate sleazeball.

Amen. Urban is total slim. Saban is SOB but he would had the assistant coach taken out and never been seen again before he let some replaceable woman beater endanger his next title. Uban depends one assistants; Saban is the whole deal.

Advertisement
Only sad thing about this is we can't get even with Meyer and the suckeyes.since that bs call and what that old punk said about us when he was at ***ula.I've waited for a long time to see the canes beat down that Oscar Meyer led suckeye team.like killing two birds with one stone.

Yea I hear you.

Urban may be a little toxic for a bit after what transpired, but I think eventually they make a move on him.

Brian Kelly isn't getting it done there.
I agree to an extent. If the bucknuts fire that slimeball, he'll be toxic for a while for sure and that holier than thou bunch at notre lame may not want to touch him. I'd rather not see meyer the liar go there and the always overrated ND stay irrelevant.

Guys, Zach Smith was a WIDE RECEIVERS COACH. The dude wasn't irreplaceable! Meyer kept him at UF AFTER a 2009 abuse charge AND carried him OVER to Columbus??

So, I need to know...WTF makes a Zach Smith irreplaceable? Why would a top 2 HC in college football keep a positions coach guilty of abusing women after 2009 and 2015?

Does Smith know where the bodies are buried? IS he Meyer's #1 bag man? What's the deal here?

this

This is going to be a **** show with social media and the allegations surrounding Jim Jordan, OSU is going to get pounded, and I would guess me people would come out like the other college *** scandals. This has just begun, he should just stfu and go quietly.

Me Too Movement is gonna have a field day with this.

Advertisement
The Buckeyes are like Bama in Ohio.

Thirty six hours after Urban packs his bags, OSU will have NFL coaches lined up to take that job.
Seeing as Urban is the second best head coach in college football, any new coach would be a step backwards. That includes 95% of NFL Coaches since they have no idea how to recruit and make a staff for recruiting (just look at Herm Edwards).

Advertisement
View attachment 61928

Sadly,....At the end of the day, Urban will still be at OSU ....

Because contract language be damned, plausible deniability can and will be erected around him to support him, regardless of the actual facts ..OSU would tolerate almost anything to keep him.

Not saying that I agree with it ...BUT IF I were betting I'd bet he survives this, ....if you feel different I'd take that bet all-day, any day.

Meyers will only leave OSU i,,,when he wants to leave or gets a better offer

I’d take that action.

Ohio State new alternate uniforms to be worn in October
(Domestic Violence Awareness Month)
image.jpeg

Advertisement
Back