OSU Tears

TruCane

Sophomore
I do not expect this thread to take off like the HOF Gators Tears or Silver medalists Nole Tears thread. But I always find it interesting to witness not only tear flows from rivals but also the outright lies and denials from the delusional affected fan base. So, with the understanding that these MF'ers stole #6 from us, I'd like to create a place to laugh at these their despicable fan base and build a virtual bar to drink their fans tears during this oh so sweet Urban Liar saga. Please drop gems and dimes here and bonus points for including excuses/delusions/fake news from Taint fans trying to cover up for this POS of a human being. Thanks to all in advance for quenching our thirst for rival tears and bringing joy to the Cane family.

Advertisement
I do not expect this thread to take off like the HOF Gators Tears or Silver medalists Nole Tears thread. But I always find it interesting to witness not only tear flows from rivals but also the outright lies and denials from the delusional affected fan base. So, with the understanding that these MF'ers stole #6 from us, I'd like to create a place to laugh at these their despicable fan base and build a virtual bar to drink their fans tears during this oh so sweet Urban Liar saga. Please drop gems and dimes here and bonus points for including excuses/delusions/fake news from Taint fans trying to cover up for this POS of a human being. Thanks to all in advance for quenching our thirst for rival tears and bringing joy to the Cane family.

Title IX will take this lying sack of **** down, couldn't happen to a better person, Urb going try to lie is way out. Time for some poaching!!

Extensive article written by Brett McMurphy is really bad going back to UF days...there will be other fallout from this at OSU. Meyer is done & will be lucky to see any money due to Title IX clause in his contract. Down in flames....

To swill from the flowing tears of Suckeye fans shall prove bittersweet for all of their crappy chest thumping after robbing us of #6 and fully knowing they did it too. I have absolutely no sympathy for them especially after calling us out from the Shapiro scandal. Let their tears flow long, salty tastes of victory over yet another pathetic Suckeye Coach. I pray he is ran out of town, all statues erected of him anywhere pulled down and put into a pile for us to burn in eulogy of their once proud university. Then let them suffer many, many years of meaningless football season culminated by 12 consecutive losses to Big Blue and Sparty!!!

Advertisement
Extensive article written by Brett McMurphy is really bad going back to UF days...there will be other fallout from this at OSU. Meyer is done & will be lucky to see any money due to Title IX clause in his contract. Down in flames....
How does Title IX relate to spouses of coaches? There may be a morals or good of the university clause but I don't see title IX. OSU has greater exposure on the wrestling probe.

How does Title IX relate to spouses of coaches? There may be a morals or good of the university clause but I don't see title IX. OSU has greater exposure on the wrestling probe.
Title IX applies to his wife because she is a faculty member at OSU in the school of Nursing. Actually i think she is in more trouble than he is because the text messages show that she had knowledge of the situation directly but not necessarily Meyer but we all know he did

Advertisement
Title IX applies to his wife because she is a faculty member at OSU in the school of Nursing. Actually i think she is in more trouble than he is because the text messages show that she had knowledge of the situation directly but not necessarily Meyer but we all know he did
It is unrealistic to think the Shelley Meyer did not tell her husband about the situation. OSU would have #MeToo protesters at their stadium for every game. I don’t see how he can survive this. The bigger question is do they also fire all of the assistant coaches who had knowledge as well and I am pretty sure they will have too. To save their reputation they are going to have to clean house.

Advertisement
People act surprised as if Urban Meyers morality should never be questioned.This guys programs have been full of arrest, allegations, and just all around griminest. **** check the last several dafts OSU players always fall down draft boards bc of allegations of crime against woman. Idk why it takes something like this to see someones warts.

Advertisement
Both wrong. Title IX applies to Zack Smith. As an employee of the university, any other employee of the university is required to forward these allegations to Title IX compliance department.

It’s not the responsibility of Urban or his wife, or any other university employee to determine the merits of the allegations. It’s their duty to report.

Advertisement
Back