OSU Tears

Advertisement
Tears of laughter here.

Attachments

• Urban.png
    Urban.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 43
If Urban can take some selfies engaged in beastiality his resume to fit in in the state of AL would be top pedigree.

Advertisement
Both wrong. Title IX applies to Zack Smith. As an employee of the university, any other employee of the university is required to forward these allegations to Title IX compliance department.

It’s not the responsibility of Urban or his wife, or any other university employee to determine the merits of the allegations. It’s their duty to report.

Wrong, Urb signed an extension which included language that if he became aware of incidents he was required to notify OSU. His wife, is employed by the University as a nurse and also is bound to notify the university if knowledge of certain situations such as THIS.

Advertisement
Wrong, Urb signed an extension which included language that if he became aware of incidents he was required to notify OSU. His wife, is employed by the University as a nurse and also is bound to notify the university if knowledge of certain situations such as THIS.
Pretty much what I said...any University employee with knowledge is required to report the allegations that Zack Smith was abusing his wife. That includes Urban. Sorry is that wasn't clear.

As far as his contract goes...that's just a separation with cause statement. Title IX don't care what's in his contract. That clause in his contract is a CYA so OSU can cut their losses without having to pay Urban's buy-out.

nothing-to-see-here-gif-1.gif

Sadly,....At the end of the day, Urban will still be at OSU ....

Because contract language be damned, plausible deniability can and will be erected around him to support him, regardless of the actual facts ..OSU would tolerate almost anything to keep him.

Not saying that I agree with it ...BUT IF I were betting I'd bet he survives this, ....if you feel different I'd take that bet all-day, any day.

Meyers will only leave OSU i,,,when he wants to leave or gets a better offer

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is unrealistic to think the Shelley Meyer did not tell her husband about the situation. OSU would have #MeToo protesters at their stadium for every game. I don’t see how he can survive this. The bigger question is do they also fire all of the assistant coaches who had knowledge as well and I am pretty sure they will have too. To save their reputation they are going to have to clean house.

Some of the assistants from 2015 are already gone, and I think that Schiano took the job at Ohio Taint after 2015, so it is possible for some of the assistants to survive this scandal.

Advertisement
Pretty much what I said...any University employee with knowledge is required to report the allegations that Zack Smith was abusing his wife. That includes Urban. Sorry is that wasn't clear.

As far as his contract goes...that's just a separation with cause statement. Title IX don't care what's in his contract. That clause in his contract is a CYA so OSU can cut their losses without having to pay Urban's buy-out.

But if the contract was extended in April (2018) and the incident occurred in 2015, how does that demonstrate a breach of the clause?

I can see Meyer being suspended for fall camp and the first two games along with his wife taking the brunt of the punishment (she will be fired). Unless there's something else that I'm missing.

Meyer is too valuable financially to the institution; they will find a way to keep him employed.

Not surprising seeing the response from the Bucknuts.

This ish goes deep. The reason why it wasn't reported earlier is because apparently there were a lot of people from Ohio State that intimidated her into not reporting him. There's pictures of bruises and cuts on McMurphy's FB page. Ol' Urb's is screwed in this one.

That Title IX forces you to make moves that you don't want to make. Which for Ohio State, is letting Meyer go.

But if the contract was extended in April (2018) and the incident occurred in 2015, how does that demonstrate a breach of the clause?

I can see Meyer being suspended for fall camp and the first two games along with his wife taking the brunt of the punishment (she will be fired). Unless there's something else that I'm missing.

Meyer is too valuable financially to the institution; they will find a way to keep him employed.

When federal funding is withdrawn from your school, you'd be surprised.

Advertisement
Back