OSU Tears

Ohio St fans are sick people. Watching them squirm and crank up the excuse machine is great

Advertisement
They are trying sooooooo hard with this PR campaign with Smith and Urban coordinated Press Release and Interviews

Advertisement
The Irish shamed a rape victim into comitting suicide. I put nothing past their administration. Nothing.
Candidly, i agree if they can create 1 oz of doubt, they will keep old Urban Liar....
interesting that all issues at UF are getting more play than when they ctaully happened

Candidly, i agree if they can create 1 oz of doubt, they will keep old Urban Liar....
interesting that all issues at UF are getting more play than when they actually happened

Tebow’s Christian facade gave Meyer and UF a lot of cover.

Don't you just love Meyer's new definitions of "lying".....i.e.: "misinformation, & failure". He obviously FAILED to tell the truth and gave out MISINFORMATION. Meyer, Meyer is a LIAR and his pants are on FIRE 'cause he is a LIAR

Don't you just love Meyer's new definitions of "lying".....i.e.: "misinformation, & failure". He obviously FAILED to tell the truth and gave out MISINFORMATION. Meyer, Meyer is a LIAR and his pants are on FIRE 'cause he is a LIAR

How would Urban Liar spin it if he murdered someone?

“There was a misunderstanding regarding his continued respiration. I regret there was misinformation regarding his upright status”

He is one of the most weasely double talkers in the game. Yet some parents and players just don’t see through his bullshlt. The guy’s a fūcking winning coach, no doubt...but at some point people have to say “wait a second here.”

Advertisement
In our short attention span society where everything blows over in a few days when the "next" big story comes about, they may be counting on just that - some other story in a few/several days that will be a distraction and put this **** show on the back page. Whatever the outcome, nothing would surprise me.

Well I don’t think McMurphy will allow this thing to die out regardless of the next big scandal. I’m interested in hearing/seeing what else he’s got on old Urbie that he’s just waiting for the best chance to unload it on. You’d think especially after Smith’s and Meyer’s coordinated interviews yesterday that McMuphy would’ve released some more ammo from his smoking gun...

View attachment 61928

Sadly,....At the end of the day, Urban will still be at OSU ....

Because contract language be damned, plausible deniability can and will be erected around him to support him, regardless of the actual facts ..OSU would tolerate almost anything to keep him.

Not saying that I agree with it ...BUT IF I were betting I'd bet he survives this, ....if you feel different I'd take that bet all-day, any day.

Meyers will only leave OSU i,,,when he wants to leave or gets a better offer

His punishment is a joke. missing 3 cupcake games!!

BUT I can't say that I didn't expect it

Advertisement
Well I don’t think McMurphy will allow this thing to die out regardless of the next big scandal. I’m interested in hearing/seeing what else he’s got on old Urbie that he’s just waiting for the best chance to unload it on. You’d think especially after Smith’s and Meyer’s coordinated interviews yesterday that McMuphy would’ve released some more ammo from his smoking gun...

McMurphy has been on sports radio shows this morning. He has no more bullets, or at least did not disclose any which you think he would at this point, if he had some. He said he did not know some of the things in the Ohio State report and found it hard to believe that Meyer wasn't fired but for football trumps all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back